Chapter 8

Skool luv affair

FINALLY! The classes were over. I stayed the last in school. I went to pick up some books from library because I loved to read before I went to sleep . I was preparing to went out from school when I heard some noise. Someone was behind me.

'' Buuu.'' Someone said trying to scared me.

'' Ahhh.'' I screamed and my books fell down. I didn't predict this.

'' Oh, sorry. I didn't know that you get scared that easily. '' He smiled while he was trying to help me with the books.

'' Kai, you JERK! Why did you scared me? '' I shouted. Do you trying to kill me?

'' I'm not trying to kill you. I just thought it'll be funny if I scared you a little. I didn't know you'll be scared so much.'' He smirked.

'' Whoa, it was so funny. NO, NO it was HILORIOUS. '' I gave him applause. '' You MORON! ''

'' Stop calling me like that. '' He smiled.

'' Why? It suits you! And why are you still here? You don't have a home?

'' I have a home I was just waiting for someone. '' He smiled. '' And you? ''

'' I was preparing to go home when you came and scared me! ''

'' Sorry for that, haha. ''

'' I really need to go, L. Joe is waiting for me. ''

 '' Oh, L. Joe you're boyfriend, I see.

'' Stop saying that, he is not my boyfriend!

'' If you say so. '' He winked. '' I don't want to linger you anymore. You're free to go to your boyfriend. '' He waved to me.

Aishhh, he's so childish and stubborn. I went out of school. I saw L. Joe was standing recumbent on the wall.

''Hi, have you been waiting long? ''

'' Noup, let's go. '' He said and smiled.

On the way to home we're talking.

'' How was you're first day in school? ''

 '' It was okay. ''

'' Did you saw Kai and his group? Did they harassed you? ''

'' No, I didn't. I mean.. I just saw Kai. He was nice to me on some way.''

'' I think it's better for you to not speak with him anymore. I know him. He is not good person. He'll hurt you. ''

'' If you say so. '' I winked.

We came to my house.

'' We're here. '' L. Joe said.

'' Yeah. ''                             

'' You know.. when I first met you I had strange feeling. I've never felt anything like this before. '' We were so close to each other. He looked me in the eyes. '' I love when I'm with you. And when I'm not with you I think about you. You're stuck in my head.''  He smiled and then he approach him face to mine. I couldn't say anything. He close his eyes and then he kissed me slowly and gently. I could hear his heart beating. Then he moved away from me a little. He expected my answer.

Umm... I.. I think that I should go inside. '' I run to the house. I close the door and sit down. I hardly breath. My minds were in total mess. Even now I could felt his lips on mine. You stupid, stupid, stupid girl. I was angry at myself. How could you run like that without saying anything to him? Why you didn't say him that you like him too? Can you be more stupid than you're right now? I went to take a shower. When I finished I heard that someone texted me on the phone. I open the message. It was L. Joe.

 

From: L. Joe

 

Could you please come out on sec? I need to talk with you. Please, please, pleeease. :D I'm in front of you're house. :*

 

I texted him back.

 

Sure. Just wait until I get ready. It'll not last long. :*

 

 

I quickly went to my wardrobe to find what I'll wore. Finally I found. I wore this: 

I went out of the house and saw L. Joe sitting on the bench. When he saw me, he stand up and began to walk toward me. I was nervouse.

'' Hi, you look nice. '' He smiled.

'' Thanks. '' I blushed. '' I want to tell you about...''

'' You don't need to say me anything. '' He interupted me. '' I surely scared you. It was unexpectedly. I shouldn't do that. I'm sorry. ''

'' You don't need to apologize. I want to tell you that I feel the same for you.. ''

'' Really? ''

'' Really.'' I nodded. '' Everytime when you're close to me, my heart wants to jump out of the chest. Everytime I see you I feel nervouse. And everytime when I'm with you I.. '' He suddenly kissed me. ''.. talk to much.'' I finished the sentence.

'' Do you wanna be my girlfriend? '' He asked with smile.

'' Yeah, I wanna be your girlfriend. '' I hugged him and we kissed.