Chapter 11

Skool luv affair

I was looking for Zico everywhere but I couldn't finde him. My phone was ringing and I knew it was L. Joe but I couldn't answer. I didn't know what to say to him.

I turn off the phone and than I decided to go to the park where the mob was gathering. When I went to the park I saw small group of boys.

'' Hi, excuse me. Do you maybe know where is Zico? '' I asked.

'' Yeah, he is over there. '' He showed me on Zico.

'' Thanks. ''

I went in that direction where boy showed me. Kai was with Zico and the other two. Hongbin and Chanyeol.

'' Hi. '' Kai said when he saw me but I didn't answer.

I approached Zico and slapped him.

'' You BASTARD! How could you dare to touch her? '' I slapped him one more time.

Now, he was going to slapped me. He raised his hand. I was prepared  for that, but suddenly Kai catched his arm.

'' Wait, guys...guys. '' Kai spoked. '' Can someone tell me what's going on? '' He was confused.

'' I'll let your friend to tell you. ''

'' I don't know what you're talking about. '' Zico shouted.

'' You MORON! '' I was going to attack Zico but Kai stoped me. He grabbed me around the waist and didn't let me. I was resisting but he was too strong.

'' Just, calm down and tell me what's happend. Maybe I can help you.  '' He said and then let me. '' Just trust me, okay? '' He looked me.

'' He... he hurt my sister. He hit her. ''

'' Zico is this true. '' Kai shouted at Zico.

'' Yeah... but..'' He couldn't finished the sentence when Kai punced him.

'' Didn't I say you to not touch her or anyone she loves? '' He continued to punching him. He try to punch him one more time but I stop him.

'' He got what he deserved. You can stop. I don't want you to get in any trouble. ''

He looked at me and let Zico to go.

'' Are you okay? '' He aked me.

'' I think so.. '' I lowered my head. '' Thanks for everything you did for me. That's mean a lot to me. ''

'' I would do this for you over and over again without thinking. ''

I looked at him. Why he said that to me? We have never been so good. And he always teases me. I thought he hates me.

'' Is your sister okay? '' Someone asked me from behinde. It was Hongbin.

'' Well, I don't know. I hope so. '' I looked at Hongbin. '' Why you ask? ''

'' I'm worried about her. I always thought that Zico doesn't deserve her. She is too good for him. She deserve someone much better. '' Kai pushed him a little and smiled. '' And I... I was wondering .. if I can visited her sometimes? '' He lowered his head. He was too shy. It was cute. Kai put his hand around Hongbin's shoulders.

'' He is such nice guy. '' He smiled. '' You should let him to make a company your sister. ''

'' Well, why not? I think that's good idea too. Now, she need company the most. ''

'' Really? '' Hongbin smiled.

'' Yeah, really. '' I winked.  '' Now, I must  go to home. See you guys.'' I waved .

'' Don't forget about tomorow. '' Kai smiled.

'' Yeah, yeah. ''

I came to house. L. Joe was waiting for me and when he saw me, he run to me and hugged me.

'' Are you okay? Where have you been? Why you didn't answer on the phone? And why your phone was turned off? I was worried. '' He asked me so many questions.

'' Sorry L. Joe but right now I'm very tired. I just want to take a shower and go to sleep. It's been a long day. ''

I don't know why I was like that to him. He was just worried  about me.

'' I understand. Take a rest. We'll speak tomorow. '' He kissed me. '' I love you. ''

'' I love you too. '' I hugged him and he left.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

What you think about this part? Do you like it? Be free to comment. I'm interested in your opinion. :) <3'