Chapter 10

Skool luv affair

I woke up with headache. I felt like my head will explode. It must be because I cried all night because of everything what happend that day. Because what happend to L. Joe. And because I was affraid of what will Kai ask from me. I went to L. Joe too see how is he. He was still sleeping.

'' Oh, L. Joe, I'm sorry for what happed to you, You're too good. You didn't deserved this. '' I kissed him.

'' It's not your fault, you know right? He opend his eyes and kissed me. '' Let's forget about this. And i have something for you. I was going to give you this on our date, but I didn't have a chance. '' He put his hand in his pocket and pulled something from there. '' I saw this rings yesterday and I tought of you. I hope you'll like it. '' He smiled and put one ring on my right hand and the other one on his left hand. They were beautiful and they looks like this: 

'' I don't like it... I love it. L.Joe, thank you. I love you. '' I hugged him and cried of happiness.

'' I love you too, silly. '' He pinced my cheek and kissed me.

'' I have to go to school, but I don't want to leave you alone. '' I made a puppy face.

'' I'll be alright, don't worry. '' He removed a stand of hair out of my face. '' You'll be in my minde. '' He smiled and kissed my forehead. I made sad face and left. I went to school. While I was unlocking the locker some kind of paper fell out of it. I picked up the paper and stayed in schock.

*YOU'LL BE MINE! '' I read it. Who put this paper in my locker? Is this a joke? I was thinking. It must be Kai. Who would be else? I'm sure of it.

I went to Kai. He was with some other guys.

'' Kai! Can we speak? Alone! '' I tried to calm down myself.

'' Yeah, sure. '' He smiled. We went to the courtyard. ''

'' Did you wrote and put this im my locker? '' I shouted and throw the paper in front of his face.

'' I don't know what are you talking about! '' He picked up the paper and read it. '' I didn't wrote this.'' He looked at me.

'' Why should I bealive you? ''

'' Even if you don't bealive me I'll finde the one who wrote this. '' He crumpled the paper and went.

Maybe he really didn't do this? But who did? And what he want from me? Even it was just piece of paper I was scared. I can't tell anything to L. Joe. I don't want to worry him. On the classes I just could thinking about that note. I heard the bell. It was ending of classes. I was happy because now I can go home to L. Joe. I missed him so much. On my way to home I saw Kai. I was still mad at him.

'' Hello there. '' He said with smile.

'' Can you just stop jump in front of me? ''

'' I can try. '' He smiled. '' Anyway, you're go home? ''

'' Yes, L. Joe is waiting me. ''

'' So... you guy's are living together? '' He looked at me. I saw jealousy in his eyes. Why is he always like this when I say L.Joe's name? Is he jealous at him?

'' Why you should know? '' I was mean to him, but he deserved it.

'' Nevermind. I just want you to remember what you promised me. ''

I know, I know. I'll keep my promise. '' I rolled my eyes. '' Do you decided what you want from me? ''

'' Yes, I am! ''He smiled.

'' And what would it be? ''

'' I want you to go out with me. I want you to be all day with me. Without L. Joe. Without others. Just two of us. Can you do that for me? '' He smirked.

Oh, it isn't that bad how I thought it would be. He just want to hanging out with me. I felt relief.

'' If you want to. '' We came to my house.

'' This is goodbye, but not for long. '' He smiled and waved. I didn't say anything to him and just went in the house.

'' L. Joe, I'm home. '' I saw him in the kitchen how he was making us dinner.

'' Just on the time. I made this for you. '' He turned and smiled. It was funny to see him in this state. I came closed to him and backhugged him.

'' I missed you so much. '' I said.

'' I missed you too. '' He turned and kissed me slowly.

'' Hey, I have to take a shower. Wait for me. '' I winked and went  upstairs. I decided to greet my sister firs. I knocked on her door, but she didn't opened me.

I slowly went in her room and saw her  laying on bed.

'' Hey sis, did you not hear me? I was knocking on your door. ''

'' Just leave me, please. '' She was crying.

'' Hey what happend? Are you okay? '' I turned her. '' What is that? '' I saw bruise under her eye. '' Did Zico do this to you. JUST SAID! Did he do this?! '' I shouted.

She didn't say anything and just cried. I went out of room full of anger. I run from downstairs.

'' Hey, Ju Hyunge, what happend? Are you okay? '' I heard L. Joe but I didn't say anything to him and just went out of house.

---------------------------------------------

Do you like this part? And I'm sorry if this chapter is too long. :) Enjoy :) <3