Chapter 14

Skool luv affair

Kai, can you come to the park? I need you. Please if you can. T_T

                                    

                                                                            Ju Hyunge.

               

While I was writting message my hands were shaking..

 

Yeah, I'll be there soon. I hope that is everything okay. :)

 

                                                                                Kai. :)

 

Somehow I went to the park and sat on the bench waiting for Kai. After sometime Kai showed up.

'' Sorry I'm late. I couldn't come faster. Are you okay? ''I just hugged him and started crying. I didn't want to cry but I couldn't stop my tears.

'' Do you want to tell me what's happend? '' He hugged me. '' I don't like to see you like this. It's breaking my heart. '' I felt safe in his arms.

'' Kai... I feel... I feel like I'm dying. '' I tried to calm down myself, but I couldn't. '' I broke up with L. Joe. ''

'' Oh, I'm sorry. You can tell me what's happend. I'm here for you. '' We sat on the bench.

'' Sorry if I disturbed you. I just didn't know with who to speak. But I really needed to talk to somebody. ''

'' Don't worry. I'll always be here for you. '' Now, tell me what happend. ''

'' L. Joe hates me. I cowerd my face with my hands and started crying again.

'' Don't say that. I bet he doesn't hates you. '' He tried to comfort me.

'' He does. He said me that. He is mad at me because I went out with you. ''

'' So I am the reason of your tears. Ahh, I'm so stupid. How could I ask you to go out with me when you have a boyfriend. '' He felt a quilt. '' I'll talk to him. I'll explain him everything. He must know that it's not you're fault but mine. I just want you to be happy. '' He said.

'' No, it's not your fault. He changed a lot. This was just an excuse to brake up with me. ''

'' If it is true he doesn't deserve you than. ''

'' But I love him. I don't know what to do. ''

'' If you love him so much I'll talk to him. I don't want to see you sad. I want to see how you smile again. You're pretty when you're sad, but you're prettier when you're happy. '' I smiled at him. '' See? That is what I'm talking about. I love your smile. '' He winked. ''

'' Thank you... for everything. '' I hugged him.

'' Hey, I want to show you something. '' He grabbed my hand.

'' Wait.. wait.. where are we going? ''

'' You'll see. '' He looked at me and smiled. After sometime we came to the big tower :

 

'' Whoa, it's beautiful Kai. ''

'' Yeah, it is. Let's go. ''

'' Waait... You, you want to we climb up there? I was little scared.

'' Yeah, to the top. '' He smiled.

'' I can't... I'm scared. ''

'' Don't be. You're with me. I will not let anything happen to you. Trust me. '' He took my hand and looked at me. I trusted him and I felt so safe with him.

We climbed on the top of tower.  What I saw there was beautiful. I could see all town from there. It was amazing.

'' You know... I have lots of memories here. '' Kai said and sat. '' I first came here when my parent's  divorced. That was difficult time for me. Ever since then I'm coming here to forget about everything. To delete bad memories and to save only good things. '' I sat near to him.

'' I'm sory because your parents divorced. I know that feeling. My parents divorced too.  Sometimes I just want to be alone. ''

'' I always wanted to keep this place only for me. You're the first one that I wanted to share this with. '' He looked at me and I saw pain in his eyes. The pain he held in himself all this time. Why I couldn't see this before? He suffered and been all alone.

'' Now you have someone with who you can share this. This place is amazing. Like you. '' I hugged him.

'' I'm glad I met you. '' He smiled.

'' I'm glad I met you too. '' I leand my head on his shoulder and we watched how town is beautiful at night.