Chapter 16

Skool luv affair

The boy turned to me. He was just looking at me and didn't spoke anything. L. Joe? Is that L. Joe? And...and Da In? My ex boyfriend and my friend? I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart with knife. I felt dizzy and just lost ground under my foots.

'' Are you okay? Ju Hyunge say something. '' Kai was worried but I couldn't speak anything. I wanted but I couldn't. Two people who I loved the most betrayed me.

'' Ju Hyunge, are you okay? '' L. Joe run to me. After all he had courige to ask me am I okay? I looked at my ring and searching for his, but I couldn't see it. He took his ring already?

'' Your...your ring...'' I just could say that. He looked in his finger.

'' Ju Hyunge... I didn't want...'' He couldn't finish his sentence when Kai stood up and grabbed him for the collar.

'' You did enough. Just leave! Now she has someone to protect her. '' Kai pushed him. '' And Da In!!! How could you do that to her? She is your friend for God's sake. I shamed because you're my sister. '' Kai shouted at her while she was crying. Then he backed to me and helped me to stand up. I almost fell again but he chought me.

'' Just lean on me. You can't go on classes like this. I'll walk you to the home. ''

'' Hey, what are you doing with her? I heard someone shouted at us. The woman's siluete was approaching to us. It was Krystal. I saw anger in her eyes. '' Why are you hanging out with her? You're my boyfriend !!! You should be with me not with her. '' She was full of jelousy but I could understand her. After all he is her boyfriend but he spending a lot of time with me. Even I know that it's not right. '' And you!! She pointed at me. '' How dare you to be with him?!! ''

'' Krystal, calm down your voice. '' Kai tried to calm her down.

'' Kai, it's okay. She is right! You shouldn't be with me. She is your girlfriend and I'm nothing to you after all. '' I moved away from him.

'' Don't say that! You're... ''

'' Don't worry. I'll be fine. '' I smiled and winked.   

'' Guys, what happend here? '' Hongbin showed up.

'' Da In was cheating you with him. '' Kai pointed at L. Joe.

'' Ohh you bastard. '' Hongbin was full of anger. I never saw him like this before. He always been the calm one.  '' You should know better than that. '' He punched L. Joe and L. Joe fall down.

'' I don't need to explain anything to you. '' L .Joe shouted and stand up. '' But I need to explain Ju Hyunge. Just let me to speak with her. '' He looked at me. '' Ju Hyunge, please. I need to talk with you. I'll explain you everything. Just let me. '' I saw pain in his eyes. I couldn't belive that he was acting so good that I almost fall for it.

'' L. Joe just leave. I can't even looked you in the eyes anymore. I don't recognized you anymore. I feel like we're strangers more then ever. ''

'' Don't said that. I can't stand what I see in your eyes now. I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I still love you and I'll love you forever. '' I saw tears in his eyes. But I couldn't forgive him. I'm to much hurt.

'' Sorry L Joe. But nothing will be the same anymore. '' I wiped my tears.

'' Ju Hyunge, come on. I'll walk you to home. If you don't feel well just lean on me. I'll help you. '' Hongbin said. I lean on him. While he were walking away I e more time to see L. Joe. He was still looking at me. Goodbye L. Joe. I'm sorry because this had to end like this. I know my heart will never be the same. But I'm telling myself I'll be okay.