Chapter 22

Skool luv affair

KAI’S POV

 

 

 

She was resisting L. Joe but I knew that this is the right thing to do. And I knew she would help me if she stayed. She is so stubborn and brave in the same time. And because of that I love her I guess. She is different and she is worth of fighting. I saw how she walk away with L. Joe. I’ll survive. Because of her I’ll survive. I don’t want  to let her go never again. I looked at Yongguk but the I saw someone walk in the room.

‘’ Zico what are you doing here? ‘’ I was in shock.

‘’ Now I’m with them. ‘’ Zico said. ‘’ You didn’t respect me. NEVER! ‘’ He shouted.

‘’ You only care about her. But we  were friends from childhood. I have always been there for you and how you repay me? You beat me because of her. ‘’ I saw anger in his eyes. ‘’ Now it’s my turn. ‘’ He smiled. I saw evel in his smile. I could feel death in the air.

‘’ Ahhh, that miserable love. ‘’ Yongguk smiled. ‘’ She made you weaker. ‘’ He took pocket knife from his pocket. ‘’ And Daehyun you’ll pay me for your betray. ‘’

‘’ We called the police. You’ll never get away with this. ‘’ Daehyun said and Yongguk approached to him. He put his hand on Daehyun shoulder and whisperd something in his ear. I saw the tear on Daehyun’s cheek how it rolling down his face. And suddenly Yongguk stabbed Daehyun in stomach.

‘’ Now you can be with her forever. ‘’ Yongguk said and Daehyun slowly fell on his knees while he held for his wound full of blood. When I saw that I tried to run to Daehyun but Zico stopped me.

‘’ We are in the middle of fight. You can’t run. It’s not the rule. ‘’ Zico smiled. I turned to Daehyun.

‘’ Daehyun, you’ll be fine. Don’t worry. Just stay still. ‘’ He barerly could breath. He lost lot of blood.  ‘’ You’ll pay for this Yongguk. ‘’ I was full of anger.

‘’ You can’t do anything. He’ll die soon. ‘’ He said and continue. ‘’ You know, he is just like you. Kind. Brave. And stupid. He would do everything for love but the love destroyed him. He met one girl just like you. And he madly fall in love with her just like you. I didn’t like it. He was spending too much time with her. One day he came to me and said that he want to give up from our gang. Stupid boy. He said he want to propose her. ‘’ He smiled but I saw that behind that fake smile was hidden anger and sadness. I didn’t get the poent of the story. And what happened with girl?

‘’ So what happened? ‘’ I asked with confusion.

‘’ Next day he came back with the tears in his eyes. He said that his girl was killed. ‘’ I looked at Daehyun and I felt so much pain in my chest. I couldn’t imagine how he was suffering. His girl was killed. Love of his life. And the whole life he had to live with that burden. So sad.

‘’ Who killed her? ‘’ I asked.

‘’ He said that it was someone from gang, but he didin’t saw him. But I promised him that I’ll found the killer of his girlfriend if he joined us again. ’’

‘’ And did you found him? ‘’

‘’ Yeah I found him. ‘’ He smiled but I didn’t know why.  What was so funny in that?

‘’ And… who is it? ‘’

‘’ You want to know  what I whispered to him before I stabbed him?

‘’ Well I guess. ‘’

‘’ I whispered him the killer’s name. ‘’

‘’ And…? ‘’

‘’ I whispered him…..Yongguk. ‘’ I was shocked. He betrayed his friend in the worst possible way. Killing his girlfriend. ‘’ Yeah, I killed his girlfriend. And I don’t regret it. ‘’ He smiled. ‘’ After all, now they’ll be forever together. ‘’

‘’ You bastard. ‘’ I tried to attack Yongguk but Zico punched me in stomach. I fell down on my knees. ‘’Police… w…will come soon. ‘’ I barerly said. Zico grab me for collar and threw me to the wall. I fell down again. I barerly could move my body.

‘’ We have enough time to finish with you. ‘’ Zico said and continued beating me.

----------------------------------------------------

Daehyun. I'm sad :(

Love you too Daehyunie <3333333 :D Enjoy guys :) <3