Chapter 2

Skool luv affair

I came to school. I felt like everybody's staring at me. '' Oh, that just my imagination. '' I told myself. '' I hope so.'' I lowered my head. Suddenly, I've heard some noise. It sounded like someone's fighting. I went to see what's going on. I saw four guys how they were beating someone. Crowd gathered around them. It seemed like everyone were scared of that guys. Nobody wanted to help that poor guy. I had to do something. But what? If I go to director office maybe it'll be to late. I turned around to see if it had something that'll be useful. I saw the fire alarm button and pressed it. All of them immediately ran away. There was just a guy who was beaten. I ran to him and helped him to stand up. He was all in blood. I felt sorry for him.

'' Are you okay? Can you walk? '' I was worried.

'' It hurt a little bit.'' He smiled.

Gosh, he had a pretty smile.

'' Don't act in front of me. I know that hurt a lot. Lean on me, we're going somewhere to clean up your wounds.''

We went to the chemistry classroom. It was luck that nobody had class of chemistry.

'' Here must be something that'll be useful. Oh, there. I think I found something.''

It was a bottle with some kind of alcohol in there. I also found cotton. I came back to the boy who was sitting on the chair . I saw he's in the pain altrought he was pretending that it doesn't hurt.

'' See what I had found. Now, let's clean your wounds. It'll hurt a little.''

While I was cleaning his face I saw that he was looking at me. I felt uncomfortable. He looked pretty even he had wounds on his face. When I cleaned his wounds he looks like this: 

'' Sorry, but I even don't know your name.'' He smiled.

'' Oh, I'm Kim Ju Hyunge. I'm new at school. What about you? What's your name? ''

'' I'm Lee Byung-hun but you can call me L. Joe. I hope that we'll be friends.''

'' Of course. Anyway, I don't know anybody from school and I don't have any friends yet.''

'' Now, you have me. '' He smiled.

'' I'm glad to hear that. But can I ask you something? I know that that's not my problem but I'm just curious. ''

'' Sure. Ask whatever you want. Finally, you helped me. At least I can answer you on what you curious about. '' He said and winked.

'' Why are those guys attacked you? ''

'' They attacked me because of any reason. '' I saw hate in his eyes.

'' But why? '' I was surprised. Who attacked without reason?

'' They're elita in this school. Those guys think that they're Gods.'' I saw his anger.

'' But can someone stop them? ''

'' No, everybody are scared. I'm not affraid of them, but I'm one and there're four of them..''

'' It must be something we can do! ''

The bell rang. All students went out of their classrooms. And we went of the classroom for chemistry.

'' Hey, you! '' I heard someone was calling us. I turned.

'' Where do you think you going? We're not finished yet! ''

Those were the guys who beat up L. Joe. I was scared. Not for me. I was scared for him.

'' Please, leave. They want me. Just go.'' He smiled again.

Oh, I hate that. He looked like he wasn't scared, but I know he was.

'' You must be insane if you think that I'll leave you here. ''