Chapter 13

Skool luv affair

I was sleeping longer than usual when I got message on the phone.

 

Hey sleepy. ^^ Did you sleep well? I hope I didn't woke you up. :) I just wanted to tell you that I want to hang out with you more. If you agree of course. :)

 

                                                                                             Kai. :)

 

I wanted to answer him, but someone knocked on my door.

'' Hey sis, your boyfriend is here. '' Chunji said.

'' I'm coming. '' I smiled and Chunji left.

I quickly changed my clothes. I wore this:  

Then I went downstairs. I was happy to see L. Joe. I run to him and tried to kiss him but he turned his head. I tried to hugg him but he pushed me.

'' Is something wrong? '' I was confused.

'' Can we talk outside? '' He was strange. I didn't used to see him like that.

'' Yeah, sure. '' We went outside. '' What is wrong? '' He turned to me but he didn't spoke anything. I tried to kiss him again, but he pushed me again.

'' You're disgusting. '' He said to me. I was in shock. I couldn't recognised him. Is this my L. Joe?

'' What? Why are you saying that? '' I couldn't breathe.

'' Because, you are! How could you do this to me? I thought you're different from others , but I was wrong. '' He shouted. I felt his anger, but I saw tears in his eyes.

'' L. Joe... I don't know what are you talking about. Don't scare me. '' My eyes  started wetting.

'' Don't acting like you don't know. I'm talking about Kai! I know you were with him. ''

'' But... '' I couldn't finish sentence.

'' I don't want any excuses. I don't belive you. Not anymore. '' He said. '' But you should know that I loved you. But now I only hate you. ''

'' No, you don't mean that. L. Joe I love you. Don't do this to me. '' I was crying. I backhugged him.

'' I want to break up. I can't be with you anymore. It'll be better for both of us. ''

I felt something wett on my hand. He was crying. I let him. He will be happier without me. And his happines is more much important to me than mine. But I know that I'll never forget him. He will always be inside of me. Deeply in my heart.

I fell down on the ground and watched him how he walking away while my tears were falling down my face. I felt like my heart was broken on so many pieces.

I took my phone. Right now I needed someone to talk with...

...............................................................................

Enjoy <3