Chapter Eight - RECAP

So, What Happens Now?

 

Sorry for not having an update yesterday. I got a HUGE influx of work from China and an early Monday morning deadline to meet. Then, of course, being a Friday, there’s a bit of a night out with friends, which resulted in a massive amount of ideas for the story (thanks, dongsaeng, I’ll work most of them in here or in the next one).

 

Well, this isn’t technically a chapter, just a recap of what’s already been written. But since my foreword is the beginning of the story anyway, we still have eight chapters of story already done. I’ll do my best to have an actual story for you by tonight or tomorrow, they’re all trying to get out of my head anyway…but I have the Phil-Kor thing to go to!

 

So far, here’s what we have:

 

>Our protagonist is named Rain Jang, a 28-year old publicity manager whose firm in Manila sent her to work in Seoul, South Korea for SMEntertainment. She’s half-Filipino, half-Korean, and she has some issues,which haven’t really been revealed yet.

>Rain lives in an apartment next door to the Super Junior dorms. She’s in charge of SJ’s publicity and she has access to all their rooms…and they have access to hers.

>As of last chapter, she has met all ten currently active Super Junior members:

  • Ryeowook- who loves to cook, is very friendly with her, treats her like a real big sister.
  • Yesung, Sungmin , Leeteuk  and Shindong- also friendly with her, but they haven’t interacted much.
  • Kyuhyun- addicted to gaming of course
  • EunHyuk- a nice guy but made the mistake of making advances towards Rain(although he didn’t know it was her), Rain tends to bully him a bit, but they also like each other.
  • Heechul – typical AB personality, shouts quite often, but surprisingly, he’s the one who noticed Rain has a hidden emotional problem and noticed her attraction to Siwon. They’re now best friends (but don’t expect these two to be very friendly and caring, they’re both AB/4D personalities)
  • DongHae – an insufferable flirt. Tried to proposition Rain to be his girlfriend the first time they met, although he claims it to be just a joke. Hae also has a certain vulnerability which calls out to Rain to take care of him.
  • Siwon – Refuses to call Rain “noona”, he’s actually the first one Rain met in Seoul and he was very polite. But when he found Rain going out of Donghae’s room, he went ballistic (sort of) and more or less accused her of being a . Currently, they are not on friendly terms.

 

>Heechul knows that Rain has feelings for Siwon, which she has no plans of acting upon.

 

 

I’m having some problems inserting all Super Junior members, since I’m only a newbie fan, but they’ll all have their moments. So far, what I’ve put in are some stuff that I remember from Full House, Exploration of the Human Body and various other shows that I’ve seen them in.

 

Will do my best to update by tonight, but now, gotta get ready for Phil-Kor Culture Fest. Who’s going? See you there!

 

Thanks for your support!