Chapter Twenty-Four ELF ATTACK

So, What Happens Now?

 

 

“Hey! Enough of skinship! That’s not allowed!!!

 

Wait..is that Donghae speaking in English?!?

 

Before we can even move, I felt Hae’s hands pulling me away from Jorge’s arms and pushing me behind him. Looking at Jorge’s face…well, I just had to literally pinch myself so I wouldn’t laugh, he looks like he’s seen a ghost!

 

Donghae: (~Turning at me, an angry expression on his face~) Hey, noona! What are you doing engaging in skinship with this man? I thought you said it’s not allowed?

 

Me: (~Trying to stifle a laugh. Is Hae jealous of Jorge?~) Uhm… well, you see…

 

Jorge: (~Still looking dazedly at Donghae~) Rain…is that…?

 

Donghae: (~Turns at Jorge~) Keep your hands to yourself, ahjussi!

 

Jorge: Ahjussi!?!? Aissshhhh….

 

Whoa!!! Nobody, and I mean nobody…not even my beloved “fangirls” gets away with calling Jorge “Ahjussi”!!!

 

Me: (~Inserting myself between Jorge and Donghae~) Whoa!!! Chill, Jorge! Ahhh…Jorge Hwang, this is Lee Donghae….Hae, Jorge Hwang.

 

At that very moment, the door opened to admit the two noisiest girls in Manila: Ruth and Janine, still in their school uniforms.

 

Janine: (~Oblivious to anything, dragging Ruth forward~) Come on, she cooked sinigang for us!!! Mamanie, we’re here!

 

Ruth: (~Sees Jorge first~) Jorge Oppa! You’re here!

 

Janine: (~Sees me~) Onni?!?!

 

Then Leeteuk comes into the hallway from the living room.

 

Leeteuk: (~Mother hen mode again~) Hey, what’s all the fuss about?

 

Jorge: (~Looks at Leeteuk~) Is that….?

 

Donghae: (~Inserts his face between mine and Jorge to look at the door~) Whoa! School girls!

 

Ruth and Janine: (~Finally notices Donghae and Leeteuk~) Aaaaiiiiieeeee!!! It’s Super Junior!!!

 

And they both lose whatever composure they have and jumps at Donghae and Leeteuk, who are both trapped in the hallway. I can only look on in amusement.

 

Jorge: (~Sways a bit~) Oh, no….

 

He faints.

 

 

 

Sorry, this chapter is a bit too short, I kept laughing at the images in  my head. I promise to update real soon!