Chapter Twelve - SWEETEST GOODNIGHT

So, What Happens Now?

 

Ermmm..kids, don’t read this.

 

~Joke~

 

~Tell me honestly, am I dreaming? Would somebody please pinch me so I’ll wake up?~

 

Siwon held me by the waist and gently pushed me against the wall and then his face ever so slowly descended towards mine until it was so near, I had to close my eyes. I felt his lips press slowly against mine once…very briefly and then withdrew, but before I could make any sound, it came back, softly nibbling at my lips, almost playfully even. And of course, I nibbled back….

 

~Okay, on second thought, don’t pinch me, if I’m just dreaming and you wake me up at this point, I’mma kill you!~

 

I felt his hands at my waist slowly moving in circles as his body pressed me against the wall, then he kissed me fully…..

 

~Whoops, sorry, I must’ve out there for a couple of minutes…~

 

Soon, we were both rapidly losing air, and so we broke apart. He didn’t move away, though, but he leaned his head against my shoulder as he gasped for air like a dying man.

 

Siwon: Rain…

 

 

Me: (~Unable to make any coherent sound~) Mmmm?

 

Siwon: (~His lips against my collarbone~) I…uhhh…are you….are you…

 

Me: Hmmmm….what?

 

Siwon: Are you angry at me?

 

Me: (~Recovering somewhat at those words~) Huh…..hmmm, yeah, I am VERY angry at you.

 

Siwon: (~Holding my face between his palms and looking intensely at my eyes~) Don’t, I respect you so much!

 

Me: Aiiishh, Siwon. This situation we are in has nothing to do with respect, you know.

 

Siwon: (~Looking puzzled, but not moving away~) What?

 

Me: It’s purely physical.

 

Siwon: Not for me, it’s not.

 

Me: You met me what..two, three days ago?

 

Siwon: I feel like I’ve been waiting for you all my life…

 

Me: (~Looking away…~) Please don’t say that. You’re ruining it.

 

Siwon: How can a confession ruin things?

 

Me: It just does. As a matter of fact, it all does. Let’s just forget this happened. (~And I pushed at his shoulders~)

 

Siwon: (~Bracing his arms against the wall~) No, I’m not going to let you do that! You feel something for me, too! I’m not a dumb kid…I know it!

 

Me: It’s lust and it’ll ruin everything and make me lose my job and get you in trouble.

 

Siwon: No it won’t. Give it a chance. Please. I think l’m….

 

I stood on tiptoes and gave him a kiss that drove all thoughts from his head..

 

Siwon: Ahhhh….I’m…I’m…what was I saying.

 

Me: You were saying goodnight?

 

Siwon: Do I have to?

Me: Do you want to stay?

 

Siwon: Yes!

 

Me: (~Holding his chin and looking straight in his eyes~) Are you sure you’re ready?

 

Siwon: Aiisshhh..Rain…you make me forget everything.

 

Me: Now, isn’t that nice? But I don’t want you hating yourself or feeling like we did something wrong. I may have known you for a short time, but I know you well.

 

Siwon: (~Leaning his forehead against mine~) Ahhh…curse it!

 

Me: See you tomorrow, Siwon.

 

Siwon: Can I kiss you again?

 

Me: No.

 

Siwon: Just once more? (~Looking at my with puppy eyes~)

 

I gave him another brief kiss..which he of course deepened.

 

Me: (~Gasping for air~) Now, go before I change my mind.

 

Siwon: (~Hugging the door as if he couldn’t stand straight~) Goodnight my Rain…

 

 

 

(LOL! Yaaarrgghhh! Cheesy, I know. Forgive me, I haven’t read a romantic novel in quite a while, and I don’t really remember how one is supposed to describe this in writing, so, I’m like….okay, how do I do this without being forced to make this a RATED story? I hope you get the gist of it, though!)

 

P.S. Sorry Kyunine! I couldn’t go through with it! LOL!