Chapter Sixteen – NEGOTIATING FOR ATTENTION

So, What Happens Now?

 

Okay, double post again tonight, because once I get busy at work, I might not be able to post for a while.

 

I went back to the bedroom to find Siwon tidying up the bed.

 

Me: (~Taking the pillows from him~) Hey, it’s okay, I can do that. You better go.

 

Siwon: (~Picking up my clothes from the floor instead~) So…you’re spending the day with Donghae?

 

Me: Yeah, we need to go to the Philippine Consulate because he needs a work permit. Plus there’s a briefing for his CF shoot. You’re supposed to be at the SME Building by 1PM for your meeting with the producers of the drama, then you should go straight to the salon to prepare for the…

 

Siwon: I know my schedule! I’m asking about yours!

 

Me: Well, I have work, too. Park’ll be going with you to your schedules for today, and I’ll be working with Donghae to get his papers ready for work next week. Are you shouting at me?

 

Siwon: (~Takes a deep breath and sits on the side of the bed~) No! I’m sorry, it’s just that…well, I wish you were going with me instead.

 

Me: Are we gonna have problems about this? There are ten of you, I can’t devote all my time in one. Are you gonna do this every time I work with someone else?

 

Siwon: No, it’s just…well, I heard Donghae say that he was planning on kissing you…and you were in his room the other day! (~Seeing my expression, he hastily came over to my side and held my shoulders~) Okay, don’t get mad at me, I know nothing happened then, but somehow, you and him…

 

Me: Hae is an insufferable flirt. He’ll say the same thing to any girl. Please don’t make this an issue! This is precisely the reason why I think it’s best for us to forget about…

 

Siwon: (~Shaking me gently~) No! I’ll control my feelings, I won’t say anything. But we’re NOT forgetting about this!

 

Me: Okay, fine. But you really should go..I have 50 minutes left before he comes barging in again.

 

Siwon: Okay…can I drop by after the presscon?

 

Me: (~Drop by? He means “stay” again, right? Jeez!~) Uhhh..we’ll see. I might have to work late.

 

Siwon: I don’t mind waiting. (~He leans forward and gives me a mind-blowing kiss~) Take care, I’ll see you later.

 

Aissshhh…as if it’s not enough that I have so much work to do adjusting to a new country. Apparently I have acquired a possessive secret lover as well! But darn, he’s so hot that I just can’t help it! My bad, I know.

 

In 45 minutes, I was outside the Super Junior dorm wearing a dark gray skirt with a white blouse and cardigan. Yesung answered the door carrying a turtle.

 

Yesung: (~Giving me his sweetest smile and handing me the turtle~) Hi, noona! This is Ddangkoma, my pet. Baby, meet Rain noona!

 

Me: (~Putting the turtle’s face near mine~) So, you’re the famous Ddangkoma, we finally meet! I hope we can be friends. (~I handed Yesung the turtle back~) Ah, where’s Donghae?

 

Yesung: In his room, probably. Come on inside! Hey, Donghae! Noona’s here for you!

 

As I came in, I saw some of the guys lounging about in the living area, and they all politely said “hi”. Siwon was sitting on the kitchen counter when Donghae came out of his room and directly gave me a hug.

 

Donghae: (~Takes a deep breath as he releases me~) Ah! My date is here! You smell NICE!!! You look great, too!

 

Me: (~Straightening my cardigan~) Do that again and I’ll kick your shin. Bye guys! Let’s go!

 

Donghae: Now, I’m hurt! You were so sweet yesterday!

 

Eunhyuk: Give it up, Hae! Your charm isn’t working on her!

 

Donghae: Shut up! It’s working, she’s just pretending it’s not because you might get jealous! Bye, guys! Don’t wait up!

 

And the last thing I saw before I closed the door was Siwon, looking like he just swallowed a pepper....whole.

 

It's a bit short, I know. I hope I can write the day with Donghae soon. And I'm still working on the other one. Comments!! XD