Chapter Fourteen – STAY

So, What Happens Now?

 

“I think I’m ready to stay…” he said. Then he kissed me like both our lives depended on it.

 

To be honest, at this point, I don’t even know what’s going on. I feel like I’m outside my own body, but at the same time, I can intensely feel every little sensation that is happening inside of me. His hands, which started out holding my face, slowly moved down my neck, then my shoulders. His lips moved down my throat as I felt my head spinning.

 

Me: Siwon….

 

Siwon: Rain, please!

 

Me: Hmmm…?

 

Siwon: I don’t want to stop.

 

Me: I don’t want you to.

 

And his hands are now at my waist, slowly moving under my shirt. My hands…ah, where are my hands again? Oh, yeah, they’re on his chest, slowly ing his shirt. We found ourselveslying on the couch, him on top of me, pressing in as close as possible but still being very careful not to crush me with his weight.  

 

Siwon: (~Lifting his head~) No….

 

Me: What?

 

Siwon: (~Getting up quickly from the couch~) Not here. (~Then he lifts me up in his arms and carries me towards the bedroom~)

 

Inside the bedroom, he carefully lowers me on the bed and resumes his position.

 

Siwon: (~slowly lifting my shirt up~) Rain….I think I’ve been waiting for you all my life.

 

Me: Siwon….

 

Siwon: Yes, my Rain?

 

Me: Stop talking and make love to me, fool!

 

Siwon: (~Gives me a devil-may-care smile~) Certainly, ma’am.

 

Then my shirt goes sailing across the room, followed by his shirt. I, of course, got distracted by that beautiful body of his. No matter how many times I’ve seen it in photos, and I’ve even dubbed it to my friends as the most over-exposed abs on Earth, the sight of Siwon’s shirtless body within my reach gives me pause.

 

Siwon: (~Coming to a standstill in front of me~) Is something wrong?

 

Me: (~Blinking once or twice~) Unh...no..I was just….ummm.

 

Siwon: (~A naughty smile on his face~) Staring at me. I love it. That look on your face makes all my hard work worth it.

 

Me: (~Pushing him on the shoulder~) Oh, stop being such an airhead!

 

Siwon: (~Catches my hands and holds it in place~) Then, please stop staring and start touching, so that I can start, too.

 

Me: (~My hands slowly going down his chest~) What’s stopping you? Go right ahead, sir.

 

Siwon: Ah, I thought you’d never ask! (~And he pulls me towards himself as his head lowers to my shoulder~)

 

He playfully bites my bra strap and lowers it down my arm as his left hand s for the clasp at my back. His right hand is pulling me ever so slowly towards him.

 

Siwon: (~His hands stopping their maddening movements~) Ahhhh..Rain?

 

Me: Mmmmm…(~I couldn’t speak, I was busy kissing his lovely shoulder~)

 

Siwon: I know this is embarrassing, but…how do I open this?

 

Me: (~Smiling against his shoulder…oh, he’s so precious!~) The clasp is in front. Here, let me…

 

Siwon: (~Stopping my hands and putting them back on his shoulders~) No, I’m doing it. Just go on with what you were doing…

 

And he proceeds to unclasp my bra. And goes completely still.

 

Me: Siwon…..stop staring and start touching.

 

And he did, by the grace of heavens, he did.

 

Whoever said that religious men are boring in bed surely has never been with one. Or maybe it’s just him…or us. But that evening was never boring. Everything was new yet familiar at the same time. We weren’t quiet at all. We were talking, laughing, and even crying when we came together.

 

In short, it was beautiful.

 

 

 

Well, that's it for now. I leave the rest to your active imagination. Sweet dreams, chingus!