You're driving me crazy!!

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Yoseob POV.

 

As i was about to step into the house, my phone rang.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"YAAAA! YANG YO SEOB! YOU FINALLY TAKE THE CALL! WHERE ARE YOU?!" This voice....

 

"Doojoon?! You are still alive?! Thank god!"

 

"Obviously we are stupid! We aren't so weak! Where are you?!"

 

"I'm at...erm...where am i? I stayed in Minji's house!"

 

"Who is Minji?!" Then suddenly i heard. "YA! Stop snatching my phone Dumbkwang!"

 

"I still got it!" Then Kikwang talked. "Who is Minji?! Is she cute?! Pretty?! y?!"

 

"Erm....I guess..so?" I smirked myself. She is a real cutie pabo!

 

"Okay! We are on our way!" And Kikwand hanged up the phone. I smiled and walked inside the house.

 

 

Few minutes later.....

 

Your POV.

 

We were doing our project halfway when Yoseob walked in with a smile on his face.

 

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked Yoseob. Yoseob didn't answer anything and sat on the sofa reading the magazines.

 

 

 

"KNOCK KNOCK!!" Someone shouted outside and i walked to the door and when i opened......

 

 

 

 

"SURPRISE!!!!!" All the Beast pounced on me and in the end, i was found lying on the floor.

 

"OUCH! What the hell are they doing here Yang Yoseob?!" I shrieked and glared at Yang Yoseob as i ruffled my hair and stood up slowly.

 

"I-I didn't know they will be here! I thought they were just joking and......HOW DID YOUR GUYS KNOW WHERE AM I AND WHERE MINJI'S HOUSE IS?!" Yoseob screamed infront of all of the Beast's face. They were shocked and took some steps backwards.

 

"Woah woah woah....calm down will you?! We are so popular in this kind of place and girls were screaming for us just now! We asked them whether they saw you around the neighbourhood and they pointed the direction and as we happened to walked past each houses, we saw your shoes outside and then we barged in! Interesting right?" Dongwoon laughed and the whole gang starts to laugh, exxcluding Yoseob. I looked at Yuri and she was jumping with joy.

 

 

"Arghhhhhhhh! YANG YOSEOB! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!" I screamed and walked over to them. I studied their faces carefully and i pointed at Dongwoon.

 

"YOU!" I shouted infront of his face and he took some steps backwards. Then i pointed to all of the Beast members, excluding Yoseob.

 

"ALL OF YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! AND YANG YOSEOB, AREN'T I SAID BEFORE THAT THIS HOUSE IS TOTALLY ANTI-GANGSTER?!" I shouted as i pointed at Yoseob.

 

"Woah....aggreesive! I like it..." I turned my gaze towards Kikwang as he nodded his head. I glared at him. I don't care whether they are now gangster or whatever bull! It's driving me crazy!!!

 

"Woah....relax! We are just stopping here for a rest that's all! We won't do anything since YOSEOB was here.." Doojoon said as he nudged on Yoseob's arm. I rolled my eyes and walked away to the table and continued our project. But i stopped for awhile and glared at them.

 

 

 

"I'm telling ALL OF YOU! This house is a TOTALLY ANTI-GANGSTER HOUSE! Promise me you all will leave before 10 at night later, ARRASO?!" And they nodded furiously and playfully. I sighed and Yuri smiled.

 

"Aren't they amzing?! Beast is actually going to be with us!" She shrieked and laughed silently. I sghed again.

 

 

*God damn ! Between now to 10 at night, there's definitely gonna be lots and lots and lots of troubles!*