I'm not yours since you haven't ask me~

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

I woke up the next morning with.....a arm around me? I turned and saw a sleeping Yoseob is beside me. I suddenly thought of what had happened yesterday and i blushed badly. I turned away from him andi don't dare to look at him. I looked at the clock. 10am.....phew! Holiday!! I smile at myself. Then i turned back to see Yoseob. He look so....cute...I traced his face using my finger to his nose, to his....lips.....then his lips curved into a smile.

 

 

"Good morning my sweety....." I blushed and turned away from him, but he pulled me and make me face him. I blushed when i saw him.

 

 

"Don't blushed!" He laughed and kissed my lips very passionately. I broke away the kiss.

 

 

"I'm not your sweety! I'm not yours!" I shrieked. He smirked.

 

 

"Then can you explain what happened yesterday night?" He smirked once more and i blushed. That.....AISH!

 

 

"I-It is b-because......AISH! Don't irritate me!" And with that i ran out of the room, blushing madly.

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

"I-It is b-because......AISH! Don't irritate me!" And Minji ran out. I smiled at her cuteness. Aish this girl....can't she be more cuter?.. And i walked out too.

 

I walked down the stairs and saw Minji making breakfast. I hugged her from behind.

 

 

"Let go of me Yang Yoseob!" She shrieked. I grabbed her shoulder and make her face me.

 

 

"YA! I'm yours now! And you're mine!" I challanged her back. She kissed me last night and now?! I gave her my FIRST KISS!!

 

 

"I'm not yours since you haven't ask me!" And she ran away. I chased her around the house.

 

 

"Yang Yoseob! Stopped chasing me will you?! I'm hungry! Pabo!" Minji screamed as she ran to the kitchen, grabbing the peanut butter on her finger. I stopped infront of her.

 

 

"What are you going to do?" I asked her with a smile.

 

 

"I-If you come nearer...I will take this peanut butter and help you design your face!" And she really did! Now my face were full of peanut butter!

 

 

"Stop it! YA! Don't destroy my face!" I whinned as she continue to put peanut butter on my face.

 

 

"If you stop saying i'm yours!" And she continue! I surrender.

 

 

"Arraso! Now stop it!" And Minji finally stopped! Thank god! She throw me a piece of cloth and i wiped my face. I smirked at myself as she left the kitchen.

 

 

 

*You're not mine.....yet.......*