I'm trying to protect you!

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Yoseob POV.

 

 

I decided to help Minji to escape the hospital. I just want to spend some alone time with her! So the next morning i walked to the hospital. When i saw Minji's room, I saw 2 bodyguards there. Obviously they are here, they are 24hours bodyguard! I sighed and walked to the door. Surprisely, the bodyguard didn't block me. When i walked in, I saw Minji was sitting on the bed.

 

 

 

"Minji~~~ I'm here!!" I shouted. Minji was shocked as she jumped.

 

 

 

"Why are you here? And how do yo-" Before she can finish, i went over to her and hugged her. I miss her hug....

 

 

 

"I...I miss your hug....I miss your kiss....I miss you....." I cried as my tears started to flowed down from my eyes. I wished the time will stop now.....I love her, I really do..

 

 

 

"I miss you too...." Then again, Minji's parent always comes in at the wrong time. Minji's appa saw us hugging.

 

 

 

"STOP COMING HERE ANYMORE! LET HER GO NOW! GUARDS!" Then, the 2 bodyguards come in and pulled me away from Minji.

 

 

 

Your POV.

 

 

Again, Yoseob was being pulled away from me. ARGH! Appa and Umma! Why are the both of you pick the wrong time to come?! But strangely, the guards didn't pulled Yoseob out of the room. Instead, they stayed in the room.

 

 

 

"Aren't you want to stay in the room? Guards!" Then within a second, the guards started to punched Yoseob on his stomach, mouth and his body. Yoseob squatted on the ground and was being beaten by the guards, RIGHT INFRONT OF ME! I cried as I saw Yoseob was beaten so badly.

 

 

 

"STOP! Appa! What do you think you're doing?! Let go of Yoseob now!!" I stood up and was about to ran over to Yoseob when Appa stopped me.

 

 

 

"Appa! Let go of me! You can kill him!" I cried and screamed. Appa forced me to go back to the bed.

 

 

 

"I scared you will change your mind of going to America." Appa whispered in my ears, not letting Yoseob hear. I did thought of changing my mind but seeing Yoseob being beaten up, I decided again. This time, it's serious.

 

 

 

"FINE! I'M GOING! I WILL GO TO AMERICA! STOP HITTING YOSEOB!" I cried and shouted angrily. The guards stopped. Yoseob stared at me with his sad eyes.

 

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

 

After the guards stopped, I stared at Minji. What?.....M-Minji...going to....A-America?!....

 

 

 

"M-M-Minji.....Y-You..." I can't continue my sentence. I was heartbroken, i don't have the strength to continue, all inside my mind was Minji is GOING to America.

 

 

 

"Y-Yoseob....I....I have too.......I'm trying to protect you!....My parent....will kill you....if i don't go....." Minji cried as she covered her face with her hands. I stood up slowly, holding onto my bruises. I walked to her.

 

 

 

"Y-You....." I didn't finished my sentence again. I patted on Minji's head, then i walked off.

 

 

 

I closed the door behind me and cried. I hit my head on the wall.

 

 

*WHY?! Why do you choose to leave me......Trying to protect me....Minji...I can't live without you, you should know that!....*

 

 

 

Your POV.

 

 

I cried even more when i saw Yoseob leaving sadly. I covered myself with the blanket and CRIED VEY BADLY.

 

 


*Yoseob.....this is for the best.....I don't want to see you die infront of my face.....Mianhae......*