Thanks for saving me Yoseob ~

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

As I was running my way to my school, a group of gangster come right infront me.

 

"Hey pretty, keen to come and join us?" One of the boy said as he leaned forward to me. I backed away and in the end, my back hit against the wall. ! I'm trapped now! I looked at them with my fear eyes.

 

"Wow....isn't she looked cute? She is cute until i can eat her up...." another guy said as he laughed with the other members.

 

"W-What d-do you w-want? I-I still g-got s-school...." I said and hugged my books closer to my chest.

 

"Forget about your school!" He said and slowly, he leaned forward to my ear. "As for what i want.....i want you..." I froze and shut my eyes very tightly. But then, the weight on my body become lighten, as if that guy is moving away from me. I slowly opened my eyes and i saw the guy who has a blonde hair beat the guy up. I stared at their fights and stood rooted on the ground. I cover my eyes using my books then suddenly....

 

"They are gone now, stop covering your eyes now!" I slowly moved my books down and saw the guy with blonde hair is badly injured on his mouth and arm. His bodies is mostly covered with bruise. I gasped. I ran over to him.

 

"A-Aigoo! Y-Your bruise...." I said as i slowly touched his bruise. He flinged a little and looked away from me.

 

"I-It's nothing! We had fight many times before! This isn't a big deal!" He said. I looekd at him, then at my phone. Oh damn! 10 more mintues andI'm late! I sighed.

 

"Don't you need to go to school? Faster go now!" He said as he pushed me. I managed to stop myself.

 

"But your bruise....." I was quite concerned about his injuries. After all, he is trying to save me right?

 

"It's okay! Why not i drive you there with my motorbike?" He winked at me. I looked away and hide my A LITTLE BLUSHED face. He's a cute boy after all! Of course i'm going to blushed!

 

"Erh...O-Okay..." I said and he pulled me to his bike and threw me his helmet(i don't know what it call, sorry! :P). I climbed up and he drove me to my school.

 

When i arrived at school......

 

I arrived at school quite fast as he drove me VERY fast. Once i got down, all the girls started to screamed.

 

"YA! Isn't that Yoseob from the Beast? He's so cute!"

 

"OMO! He is with Minji?! But Yoseob is so cute!"

 

"Arghhh! I want to sit on Yoseob's bike too!"

 

I looked at Yoseob. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulder.

 

"Well, all of them since to know you right?" I asked him as i returned him his helmet and starts to adjust my skirt.

 

"Well, now you know my name is called Yoseob, what's yours?" He asked me as he looked at me cooly.

 

"My name is Park Minji, annyeonghaseyo! I thought they had just said my name?..." I bowed and looekd at him with my curious face again. He blushed!

 

"Erh...oh yea....i-i didn't heard it....why not later i come and pick you? I scared you will get hurt by the gangs again." He said as he looked at me with his worried face.

 

"Okay then. After that drive to my home, i need to treat your bruises..." I touched his mouth. He flinged a little and looked at me with a shy face. Then i finally realised that both of us were blushing.

 

"E-Erh...L-Later i will come and pick you up! So erm...b-byebye!" And he drove off. I looked at his backview. And then i woke up. Aish! What are you thinking?! You have classes now! And i ran inside the school.

 

 

Sorry! This chapt doesn't have any Yoseob POV. But next chapt will have! :D