What are you doing here?!

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV

 

Next day after school.......

 

I was walking out of the school with my best friend, Yuri, to my house as we have project to do. As we approached the school gate, we saw a crowd of girls surronding the school gate.

 

"What's happening? Let's go and see!" Yuri pulled me and head to the crowd. When we were about to reached the crowd, i heard.....

 

"Yoseob oppa! You're so cool and cute!"

 

"I saw you and your gang on tv before! I support Beast!!"

 

And that's when i quickly changed my mind. I pulled Yuri away from the crowd and thought. Aish! What is that Yang Yoseob doing here?! Let's go before he com- And when i was about to ran away, i heard a voice. Damn it!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MINJI ~~~~~~~~~~~~ !"

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed and stopped. I hanged my head down. Damn it! Unlucky! Then Yoseob run infront of me.

 

"Ya! Why didn't call me when you came out?! I waited for you so long!" He pouted and waved his hand infront of me.

 

"Why must i tell you? And why the hell are you here?! I thought i told you NO COMING OUT?!" I shouted angrily. Yoseob was shocked and pouted again.

 

"YA! I was coming here to pick you up and worried you will ge- who is she?" Yoseob suddenly turned his glance over to Yuri.

 

"A-Annyeong...." Yuri's cheek turned red as she introduce herself. Yoseob winked at her and Yuri blushed even more!

 

"Annyeong! You should know who i am right? Haha! Thanks for taking care of my Minji!" Yoseob bowed cutely. I hit his shoulder.

 

"YA! Watched what you're saying! I'M NOT YOURS!!" I screamed. Then suddenly, Yoseob hanged his head down and i could see him smirked.

 

"yet......" And he looekd up and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled Yuri away. Yoseob came running behind me.

 

"Minji, Yoseob is staying in your hou-" Yuri screamed as she realised that Yoseob has been following us and i quickly covered to prevent her shoutings.

 

"Lower your volume! Neh! He's living with me and this HAS to kept as secret, arraso?!" I sighed and Yuri nodded. Yuri told me everything about Beast and she even cutted out some pictures which is Beast and introduce to me from the magazines and she told me how is she a big fan of this gangster group and she also told me that her favourite is Yoseob. I turned around and saw Yoseob skipped happily at the back of us. I rolled my eyes and opened the lock of my house as Yuri continued her "stories and introduction" and i ignored.

 

 

 

 

 

*Sigh*....there's definitely going to have many things happening from now onwards since Yuri is here!* I sighed again.