Gangster Yoseob wanted to stay in my house?!

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Ringggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

 

Your POV.

 

The school finally ended! I was walking happily out of the school as there is nothing to do in the school anyway, so i decided to go home and study. As i skipped towards the school gate, i noticed there is a crowd outside there. Curiousity, i walked over to the crowd and peeked through. It was Yoseob!! I gasped. Oh ! I have totally forgotten that Yoseob is going to pick me up!! I squeezed through the crowd and suddenly, someone pushed me and makes me fall onto Yoseob's chest.

 

"Aish! Watch out, will you?" Yoseob shouted angrily as he hugged me. All the girls gapsed when they saw Yoseob is hugging me. I looked at them innocently. All they do is smiled and bowed and walked off. It works! My innocent eyes works! No one, even girls can resist my innocent looks~ Then suddenly, something broke my mind as i still remembered that Yoseob is hugging me. I pushed away from him.

 

"Er...mianhae..." I said as i bowed at him.

 

"Ani! Stop being so polite to me! I...I'm not used to it.." He said awkwardly. I bowed again once more.

 

"Aish..this girl...." I heard his mumbling. "Come on, let's head to your house now." And he threw me his helmet and i got onto his motorbike. We drove off and the whole ride is VERY awkward.

 

After we reached my house......

 

I got off his bikes and returned him his helmet. I adjusted my skirt and when he was about to go, i grabbed his arm.

 

"Wait! I had to treat your injuries yet! It still looked very bad..." I apologised to him and looked down at the ground.

 

"Why did you apologised to me? You didn't do anything wrong! It's my decision to come and save you! Argh! Fine, let's go in.." Yoseob said as he got off his bike and put his helmet on his bike. I walked to the gate and opened it. Yoseob walked behind me and followed me into the house.

 

Yoseob POV.

 

I walked into her house, following behind her. Wow...her house...it's looks so clean! I looked around the house and that's when Minji spoke.

 

"Why not you and have a seat on the sofa first while i go and get the first aid kit?" She asked as she placed her books and bags on the floor near the dining table. I nodded and scurried to the sofa. I sat down and touched my arm which has bruises on it. I flinged.

 

"Ouch....." I whispered in pain and then Minji walked down from her stairs to the living room. The moment she saw me flinged, she quickly ran over to me.

 

"Aish! What are you doing?! Don't touched the bruises!" She said as she hold onto my arm and put it on the other side. I looked at her. She...she's so caring....but...doesn't she know who i am? Even though she knew my name?... Slowly, she used a cotton with oilment on it and pressed softly on my arm first. I stared at her again. She....why is she so caring? Doesn't she know i'm a gangster and doesn't she afraid?...She...looks pretty when she is helping me.....I continue to stared at her when she finished bandaged my arm, she used another cotton to placed softly on my lips.

 

"Ouch!" I said as i flinged as she used her cotton to treat me.

 

"Aish! Bear for it awhile..." She said as she continue to bandaged my mouth with a plaster. And then, my heart skipped a beat. Wait....why is my heart skipped?

 

"There! Finished! Does it still hurt?" She asked me while she packed the first aid kit. I shook my head.

 

"Thanks....but next time please don't be so nice to me." I said coldly to her. She immediately jerked up her head when she heard what i said.

 

"...Why?" She asked me. Well....i guess i will have to tell her.....I sighed and spoke.

 

"Because....I am a gangster, the very famous group of gangster called Beast." I said. She stared at me with shock.

 

".....What?.. You are a gangster?! Then out you go! Shoooooo!" She immediately stood up and pushed me out of the house.

 

"Wait! Stop pushing me will you?!" I screamed and tried to stopped her, but she just kept on pushing me out. When we finally stopped at the door, she looked at me.

 

"Look, my parent doesn't allow to have gangster in my house. So back off! Don't think that you are a gangster and i will scared of you. Well, you are terribly wrong! Count yourself lucky that my parent isn't here!" And that, she slammed the door right infront of my face. I stood there very shocked. Wow...she looked so different!

 

At 9pm night time.....

 

Your POV.

 

I just finished bathing and had my dinner just now. I walked towards my study room and as i do my homeworks halfway, someone banging the door FURIOUSLY.

 

"Aish....who is here during so late at night?" I got up and walked to the door. And when i opened, someone pushes me to the floor and immediately got up and closed the door. When i was struggling to stand up, he pushed me back down.

 

"Ya! Who ar-" I stopped the moment when i saw his face. Yoseob!

 

"What are you doing here?! Aren't i said that this house is anti-gangster?!" I shouted and stood up. Yoseob pushed me towards the wall and covered my motuh with his hand.

 

"Shut up! Will you! If not i will..." I shrieked. He changed to a gangster now.....he isn't the same Yoseob when we first met...

 

"Look, Bigbang came and find me trouble. I can't find any place to stay so i will stayed at your hous, arraso? If not, you will meet this..." And he moved his fist up to my face. I nodded furiously.

 

"Now, go and get me a cup of hot chocolate now! I will wait for you in your bedroom." And Yoseob release me and i immediately ran to the kitchen. While i was making the hot chocolate, i was drifting my thoughts. WHAT?! Stay here?! Bigbang?! Isn't that the gangster group on my class?! Arghhhhh! I don't like to have a gangster living in my house!! But i have to! Arghhhhhhh!