Please wake up..

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Yoseob POV.

 

 

"DOCTOR! SAVE HER!" I shouted in the hospital as i ran to the counter holding Minji with me. A nurse saw me being so anxious so she quickly guide me to a stretcher and placed Minji on it.

 

 

"She is losing alot of blood, we need to save her, QUICK!" A doctor said as he ran over to our direction and pulled Minji inside the emergency room. I collapsed onto the floor as tears flowed down rapidly. I didn't get the chance to confess to her! No way Minji is going to die just like that! God, please....save my Minji....I can't live without her.....please.....I moved my knees towards my head and i hide my head inside. It's all my fault that Minji gotten into this kind of troubles....

 

 

 

"YOSEOB! HOW'S NOONA?!" Dongwoon and the other Beast member with Yuri came running in. Dongwoon squatted beside me and looked at me.

 

 

"S-She's.....i-in....t-there......" I pointed into the emergency room. Yuri's tears flowed out. Then she got very angry and came running to me.

 

 

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MET HER! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SHE HAS BECAME THIS STATE! SHE'S MY ONLY BEST FRIEND IN THIS WHOLE WORLD! NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER! YOU THIS ING -HOLE! I TELL YOU....IF THERE IS ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MINJI.....I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU OFF!" With that, she slapped me very hard. I didn't beat back, because it is my fault. Then a nurse came out.

 

 

 

"NURSE! How's Minji?!" Yuri cried louder.

 

 

 

"Sorry miss! I have to contact her parents. Minji is in a bad state now. Can you give me her parent's number?" Yuri nodded furiously and followed the nurse. I slammed my head on the wall. Minji! Please be okay.....PLEASE!

 

 

 

7 hours later........

 

 

The doctor came out. I immediately stood up from the ground and ran to the doctor.

 

 

"How's Minji?!" I screamed. The doctor sighed.

 

 

"We managed to save her life, but it depends whether is she going to wake up or not...." The doctor sighed again and walked away. I immediately ran inside to see Minji. There she was, lying on the bed lifelessly. I walked to her bed, squatted and held onto Minji's hand.

 

 

"Minji....wake up....I can't live without you....I haven't confess to you yet...wake up and fight with me..." I cried and cried and cried. Yuri came rushing in and pushed me away.

 

 

 

"You don't have the rights to be here! Get lost now!" Yuri shouted infront of my face. I didn't do anything. I just stood beside Yuri as she shook Minji.

 

 

 

"Minji! Wake up!" And Yuri cried. Kikwang walked to her and placed Yuri's head on his chest and patted on Yuri's head slowly.

 

 

 

"Don't worry.....Minji will wake up....she will be strong..." Kikwang comfort Yuri. All of the Beast member started to cried as they left the room, leaving me, Yuri and Kikwang left.

 

 

 

"Look Yuri, why not we go back first and come back tomorrow?..You have to rest..." Kikwang said as he hold Yuri up and walked out of the room. I sat on the chair and kissed Minji's hand.

 

 

 

'Wake up....don't leave me alone....." I cried and cried so badly. I didn't know that i have gotten Minji into such deep trouble. I kissed Minji's lips and stay with her the whole night....

 

 

 

*Minji...please wake up...I can't live without you...You have to wake up....*