Feelings slowly being shown...

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Yoseob POV.

 

We ran into Minji's house and i ran up to her bedroom. She ran and ran inside too. Minji saw me still carrying Eeyore and shouted.

 

"Ya! I found it first! :( I want...." And she pouted and looked down. I looked at her. She really loves Eeyore huh.....I walked up to her and moved her chin up. Her face become very red and she was quite hot. I smiled at her.

 

"Hahaha! I was buying for you la~ Don't be sad! Neh, take it!" I passed her the Eeyore soft toy. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and within a few seconds, we broke the hug. I looked at her and managed to see her....pale face?

 

"Minji, are you okay?..You looked very pale.." I said as i caressed her cheeks.

 

"Neh...i'm...fine...." And she walked out from the room towards her parent's room.

 

Your POV.

 

I finished my homeworks and looked at the clock. It's already 6pm....but why are my head so......dizzy?.....I stood up and walked towards my bed. I was about to sat on my bed when my knees loses it's strength and collapsed on the floor. I massaage my heads. Gosh...why is it so dizzy?....I...can hardly....stand up.....And the next thing i know, i collapsed and out.

 

Yoseob POV.

 

I looked at the clock. Weird....it's already 7pm.....isn't Minji going to make dinner?! I'm hungry!! I stood up from my bed and walked towards Minji's parents room. When i opened the door, i was shocked! I gasped.

 

 

"MINJI! MINJI!" I shouted as i ran beside Minji's unconscious body. I touched her forehead. Woah! It's burning hot! I immediately carried Minji in bridal style and placed her on the bed. I quickly went out and find wet towels and placed on Minji's forehead. I looked at Minji face. No....I'm studying Minji's face......She looked so peacefully.....yet so weak.....I touched Minji's cheek and slowly, as if there is a attraction from her, i slowly leaned forward and........

 

 

 

kissed Minji's lips...........

 

 

 

I broke the kiss. Hahahah! I took her first kiss! ^^ and i'm not going to let Bigbang have her at all....

 

Flashback....

 

I walked towards Gdragon and whispered to his ears.

 

"Now you better listen......don't touched this lady over her.....she is totally mine......if i found you touched her, trust me....even she can't stop me......I definitely will make you die in my hand....just you watch out......."

 

End of flashback...