What?!

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

I brought the hot chocolate up to my bedroom and when i opened my door, i saw Yoseob sitting on my bed, playing with my soft toy. I walked up to him and handed him the hot chocolate.

 

"Take it." I answered coldly and refused to make any eye contact with him. I looked away from him and realised he haven't took the drink. I turned back and saw him staring at me.

 

"Ya! Take it will you?! My hand's hurt!" I shrieked. He stared at me for awhile, and turned away.

 

"YA! You asked me to helped you made yet you turned away from me?! And that's that!" I angrily put the the hot chocolate on the table and the hot chocolate spilled out. I walked away from him and towards my parent's room. I closed the door behind me. YA! Who did he think he is?! Forget it! I guess i need to go study to cool myself down....I take in a deep breath, sighed and walked inside my parent's bedroom.

 

2 hours later......(11pm....)

 

Yoseob POV.

 

I finished playing my handphone and i felt very hungry. I stood up from Minji's bed and was about to walked towards the door when i suddenly remembered the hot chocolate. I looked at the table. The hot chocolate spilled all over the table. I sighed and took a piece of tissue and wiped it. I just left the cup on the table and walked out.

 

I closed the door behind me. I wonder what Minji is doing.....So i walked into her parent's room and opened the door slightly. To my surprised, I saw Minji is doing her homework and studying. I decided not to disturbed her so i closed the door very lightly. I walked towards the kitchen and brought some biscuits up. I opened Minji's parent's room and happened to saw Minji is sleeping on her table. I sighed. I went inside and carry her in bridal style and placed her on the bed, then i walked out.

 

Next morning......

 

Your pov.

 

I woke up from my.....bed? I thought i had fell asleep on my table. I sat up and looked at the clock. 6.30am....schools starts at 7.55....well i still got alot of time....I stood up and went out from the room. I stooped when i saw Yoseob sitting on the sofa.

 

"Ya! Why do you wake up so early?" I asked him while scartching my head.

 

"Why can't i?" He said as he stared at me cutely. I rolled my eyes and head to the kitchen for breakfast. As i was eating, my phone rang.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Minji! You have to come to school early!"

 

"Bwoh?! Waeyo?"

 

"Aish! You forgotten your stuff in school, one of your homework you pabo!"

 

"Aish! Thanks Suzy! I'm coming now! Meet me in the class arraso?"

 

"Neh!" And she hanged the phone. I quickly drank my milk and went up to my bedroom to change. I came out from my room after changing and happen to saw Yoseob looking at me.

 

"Wae going school so early?" He asked.

 

"I left my homework in my class! I have to go now and stay in this house, arraso?! If i find you go out, you will be dead!" And i ran to the school.

 

Yoseob POV.

 

Aish! Like that i will be so lonely again! Why do Minji had to go to school now?! :((