The day we met

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

"Umma! I'm going to school now!" I shouted as i walked out of my house while holding my books on my hand. There is quite alot of homeworks for yesterday as holidays is around the corner, but i managed to finished it ALL. I took out my phone and looked at the calendar. Let's see........3 more days to the holidays! YAY! I'm going to play the whole months for the holiday! ^^ I was too busy with my thoughts when i suddenly banged onto someone.

 

"Opps! Sorry......" I apologised to the guy asi looked up at him. He has a very cute face with blonde hair.

 

"YAH! What you think yo-" He stopped his sentence halfway and looked at me, as if he was checking on me. I blinked my eyes continuosly and tilted me head slightly towards my left. He blushed badly.

 

"Erm...yes? Are you still there?..." I asked him. He is so weird....who will talked until halfway and stop?

 

"Erh...yea..it's o-okay...but erm..do you know who i-i am?.." He asked me. What is he trying to say?

 

"Haha! Why should i know who you are?" I laughed at him and finally realised there is other people around him when they spoke.

 

"Hahaha! She doesn't even know who you are! It's shows that you are not even popular!" One of the guy with thick lips spoke as he laughing like crazy.

 

"Aish! Shut up will you?" The guy with a blonde hair scolded at the guy back. I didn't even get what are they trying to say! What "she doesn't even know who you are"...why should i know? I looked at my phone and realised i'm going to be late for my school, so i ran off without even saying goodbye.

 

Yoseob POV.

 

What?! That CUTE girl doesn't even said a goodbye and just ran off?! YA! All thanks to the Dumbkwang! She is such a cute babe and i just let her go like this! Arghhhh!

 

"YA! Thanks to you, Dumbkwang! I didn't even asked her number yet! She is such a cute babe, pabo, IDIOT!" I shouted at Kikwang. He looked at me with shock.

 

"Don't tell me you.....AWWW~ Someone is in love!" Kikwang shouted as he ran away and me, ran after him to beat the hell out of him.

 

"YAAAA! Dumbkwang! I don't like her you bastard! You are going to get it from m-" I immediately stopped running when i saw a group of gangsters were surronding a......girl? I decided to walked abit closer and i was VERY shock.

 

That girl.......

 

Isn't that girl that bumped onto me just now?!...

 

She.....was being surronded by a group of gangster?!?!

 

I ran back to find the guys.

 

"Guys, we have mission to do." And all of us ran over to helped that girl.