Ouhh~ You are so sweet~

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Listen to this song while you read:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSAexYyzmdU&feature=related 

 

Your POV.

 

I finally can go back home now! Yes! As i was walking, I accidentally bumped onto someone and fell down. I looked up and saw......

 

Bigbang.......

 

"Hey! Watch where you are going!" Top said as he walked off from me. Gdragon saw me and he smirked.

 

"Why..Don't you look cute? Hey Top! Want to try her?" I gasped. I immediately stood up and was about to ran off, Seung Ri pulled me back and pinned me on the wall.

 

"Top, let me try first~ She seemed so....Wow!" Seung Ri said as he slowly leaned his lips closer to me when suddenly, Yoseob came to my rescue. He gave Seung Ri a punched and stood infont of me.

 

"Watch your hands and lips are going! Don't touched her!" Yoseob hissed. Seung Ri was about to punched Yoseob when Gdragon stopped him. He moved Seung Ri back and stepped forward, glaring at Yoseob.

 

"Aren't you the Yang Yoseob from Beast? Wow! Prince come and rescue a princess!" And all of the group laughed. Yoseob was about to punched him when i held his arm, preventing him from punching.

 

"Yoseob, no! You have to tolerate....If you hit him with this fist, there will be more trouble!" I whispered at him. Yoseob looked at me, and i shook my head. He slowly placed his fist beside him and sighed.

 

"I will let you all go this time! But I'm telling you! You better don't lay any finger on Minji! If not, i won't let you off so easily!" Yoseob said and he stepped forward towards Gdragon. He whispered something to his ear and looked at him furiously. I qiuckly pulled Yoseob back home with me.

 

As we were walking, I looked at Yoseob. He looked very mad and furious.

 

"Erh...Yoseob? Are you okay?" I asked him. He shifted his eyes to me.

 

"N-Neh....I'm fine.." He said while using his hand, he slapped his forehead.

 

"You looked very troubled though..and who gave you the permission to come out?! You pabo! Didn't i told you not to come out?!" I shouted at him angrily.

 

"Mianhae! I was watching tv when my left eyes flicked. I have a feeling that you are going to get trouble so i just ran out..." He looked at me with his sad eyes. My eyes soften when he showed me his sad eyes. Right....if Yoseob isn't around, i might....I sighed.

 

"Thanks for your kindness and sweetness Yoseobie~" I pinched his cheeks and laughed at him.

 

"YA! Stop pinching my cheeks!" Yoseob say as he pushed my hand away and started laughing too. Then suddenly, he stopped and he smiled very wide.

 

"YAY! ICE-CREAMMMMMMMMMMM!" And he ran off towards a nearby ice-cream shop. I laughed at his.....cuteness? Park Minji! What are you thinking pabo?! I shook my head and went off to find Yoseob.

 

"I want chocolate chips! Minji, what you want?" Yoseob ordered and looked at me. I laughed at his childishness.

 

"Haha! Aren't you like a small kid? I want cookies and creams, thank you." I smiled at the shop owner and after we bought the ice-cream, we walked past a toy shop and a soft toy caught my sight.

 

"YA! Eeyoreeeeeeee! It so cute! ><" I exclaimed and ran towards the shop and looked at it. Eeyore is one of my favourite! Yoseob followed and looked at the toy.

 

"Ya! It's so cute! I want!" And he walked in and brought the Eeyore out. I pouted and crossed my arm angrily. I tried to snatch back the toy but Yoseob dodged it and ran away.

 

"YA! It's me who saw it first!" And i ran off, continue to snatch my Eeyore back. But i must admit....he is really cute when it comes to kid's stuff.....and....he so sweet~