My first kiss~

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

 

I blushed whenever i saw Yoseob staring at me. He is so cute wearing that shirt i swear! I sat on the sofa and glanced at the clock. What is Yuri doing? Why is she not coming yet? I was too busy thinking that i didn't realised that Yoseob sat very close me. I was about to move away when Yoseob gripped my wrist.

 

 

"No...don't move..stay like this.." I stayed. I can't resist his handsome and cuteness. Yoseob starts to move slowly closer towards my...lips. He looked at my lips, then back to my eyes. Then i realised my face were all red and hot. Yoseob then moved beside my ears.

 

 

"Seriously, who can bear your charm right now?.." I turned and looked at his face and that's when i realised Yoseob is only a few inches away from my lips. I blushed. He looked at my lips, and slowly, he came towards my lips. We can sense our hot breath on our mouth then when we were about to kiss.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MIANHAE! I'M LATE!" Yuri exclaimed as she rushed inside the room. Me and Yoseob quickly backed away. Yoseob rolled onto the floor and i gasped.

 

 

"Yoseob! Are you okay?!" I ran over to him and carry him up.

 

 

"Ouch...." He rubbed on his head. I laughed at his cuteness and looked back at Yuri. Yuri was looking at us happily.

 

 

"Woah~ Love birds!" Yuri said while she clapped her hands. I blushed and stood up and waved my hands.

 

 

"A-Ani! It's imposible for me to fall for a GANGSTER!" I shouted as i kept on waving my hands to prevent misunderstanding.

 

 

"Y-Ya! I won't possible to fall for a stupid and clumsy girl too!" Yoseob immediately stood up and shook his head. I glared at him.

 

 

'Who are you referring?!" I asked in a sacarstic tone. Obviously i know it's me.

 

 

"It's TOO OBVIOUS, that's why i say STUPID!" Yoseob challanged me back. I glared at him and narrowed my eyes.

 

 

*Yang Yoseob! You'll get it from me went we come back later!*

 

 

5 hours later.......

 

 

We were already reached the mall and watched movies already. We were now currently walking towards the beach to relax as we were quite tired.

 

 

"Aish....how do i sit here? It's so dirty..." I whinned. Then suddenly, a jacket was placed beside me, on the ground. I looked up and saw it was Yoseob. He smiled and i blushed AGAIN.

 

 

"You can sit on my jacket. I don't mind!" And he sat down on the sand. I sat on his jacket and thought...

 

 

*This is a different Yoseob...no longer the Yoseob who i always fought with..* I smiled to myself and watched the scenery with Yoseob.

 

 

8pm......(time passes quickly!)

 

 

We were walking back home after our dinner. The Beast once again send Yuri back home and Yoseob and I were walking back home. We entered the house and sat on the sofa, stretching myself.

 

 

"Ahh~ Such a fun and tiring day today!" I sighed and turned my body to face Yoseob who was sitting beside me. I laughed at him as he starts to stretched himself like i did. And then, i didn't realise how close i was with Yoseob when he whispered to me.

 

 

"C-Can we continue our....*ahem* this morning?" And he SMIRKED! I blushed and was about to stood up when he pulled me back down and rolled on top of me. I shrieked, but i didn't make noise. My mind is telling me to push him away, but my heart tells me not. I stared at him as he slowly moved down closer to my lips. I didn't move as i decided to follow my heart. Then when we sense each of our own hot breath on our mouth, i blushed. And then.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We finally kiss........

 

 

 

I slowly closed my eyes as my lips going rhythmly with Yoseob's lips. He bite my lower lips asking for entrance. I hesistate for awhile before i opened slowly and letting his tougue come in. His tougue were exploring my mouth as he carried me bridestyle into the room without leaving my lips. He placed me on the bed and go on top of me. His lips were so.....so....nice....Yoseob held me by holding my waist and deepened our kiss. I don't know what i am doing. All i know is that my body isn't obeying my control. Yoseob break away the kiss.

 

 

"You....." I placed my finger on his lips and smile. I shook my head. I tried to pushed him away but Yoseob pulled me back and kissed me hungrily and more passionately. I can't help it but continue. I can't control my body... Then he break away again.

 

 

"C-Can you spend the night with me?..." He asked me. I nodded immediately. What's wrong with me?!

 

 

"But i don't want to....you know.." With that i slowly pushed him away and positioned myself comfortably on the pillow and Yoseob slept beside me with his arm around me. He pulled the blanket to cover us and i snuggled closer to his chest. Yoseob moved my head using his finger below my chin. He gave me a last more passionate kiss before i slept. But i heard his last word....

 

 

 

"Sranghae...." And i smiled, dozing off to my dreamland.