I won't let you go....

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

I woke up at around....5am i guess?....I sat up and happen to saw Yoseob sitting on the chair. I was about to get up when he moved and slowly, he opened his eyes slowly. He saw me trying to get up and hence he rushed towards me.

 

"Lie down Minji! You're very weak!" He tried to push me back down but i refuse.

 

"I...don't want....I want to...get up...." I said weakly and tried to stand up but this time, Yoseob uses his force and pushed me down on the bed, making himself on top of me. I gasped. He looked at me as though he is studying my face. I tried to move but Yoseob tightened his grips on my wrists.

 

"Lie down quietly will you?!" He shouted. I was shocked. This was the first time Yoseob being so fierce to me. I slowly nodded my head and he get off from me and sat on the bed beside me. He moved one of my hair behind my ears.

 

"Now, just go and sleep okay?...Don't go to school today.." He said in a worried tone. What's wrong with him? Why is he being so nice to me? But in the end, i just nodded. Then slowly, i drifted into my dreamland.

 

Yoseob POV.

 

I can't let Bigbang touched her....i can't....Then i saw Minji slowly closing her eyes and slept. I watched her sleeping face and slowly, i slept too....

 

7am....

 

Your POV.

 

I woke up and felt more energetic. I stretched myself and saw Yoseob staring at me.

 

"Wow....you wake up very early!" I smiled at him. He didn't say anything, and placed his hand on my forehead. I looked at him curiously.

 

"Good. Now your fever is down......" And he lowered his head down. I bend down my head to see what's wrong with him. Then suddenly...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yay!!!!! You are okayyyyyyyyyy! I can play againnnnnnn!" Yoseob jumped out from joy. I was so shocked that i moved back. Then, i laughed at his cuteness.

 

"Hahahahah! You are so cute Yoseob!" And i continue laughing while holding onto my stomach. Then suddenly, Yoseob hugged me.

 

"I was worried you sick! Now you are okay, i can play with you again! But don't go to school today please.....stay with me today!" Yoseob exclaimed while laughing. I blushed. How could Yoseob be so cute when he is a gangster?......

 

"Okayokay....Now let go of me. I need to make breakfast!" And i was about to stand up when Yoseob pushed me back down to the bed again.

 

"Ya! I want to make! I will go out and buy ingredients!" And he ran off. I watched his back and smiled to myself. This kid.....

 

Yoseob POV.

I was walking back to my home...wait...is Minji's home when i heard a scream from Minji's house. Minji! I thought as i ran quickly back home. I opened the door and the first thing i do is ran up to Minji's bedroom. When i opened the door, I saw.......

 

 

Seung Ri is trying to kiss Minji........

 

 

 

I ran up and gave Seung Ri a punch on his face. He fell onto the floor and started to laugh.

 

"Well...aren't you Yoseob again? What? Trying to save a princess?!" Seung Ri said and laughed. He stood up and punched me again. I fell onto Minji's arm.

 

"Yoseob!" Minji screamed as she held onto me tightly. I struggled up and started to fight with Seung Ri. After the fight, Seung Ri decided to leave and when he was about to jump down from the window to escape, he turned behind and said...

 

"Yang Yoseob! Let me tell you this! I let you off now, doesn't mean i will let you off forever! I will be back! For Park Minji! Just you wait Yang Yoseob! I will get Park Minji from you!" And he escaped. I was on the ground groaning pain from the hit from Seung Ri. Minji came running over to me and just as she was about to held me up, I hugged her.

 

"Minji! I'm not going to give you to Seung Ri! You must stay with me! I won't let you go!" I shouted as i hugged her more tightly. Tears started to flow down from my eyes. I finally realised you are very important to me....I won't let you go......

 

Your POV.

 

I was about to held Yoseob up when Yoseob hugged me.

 

"Minji! I'm not going to give you to Seung Ri! You must stay with me! I won't let you go!" Yoseob shouted as he hugged me more tightly. I was shocked from what he was saying. Then i felt something was dripping to my shoulder. I realised Yoseob is crying. I hugged him back tightly.

I will be fine....as long as i have you....I will be fine.....BWOH? What am i thinking?!