You looked so cute!

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

 

I woke up the next morning. I sat up and started to yawn and stretched myself. I looked at the alarm clock. 7am...oh yea..today don't have school! I jumped out from the bed and head to the bathroom and bathed. After the bath, i wrapped the towel around my neck and let my wet hair to dry itself. I walked out and saw Yoseob sitting on the sofa. Yoseob saw me and looekd at me.

 

 

"What?" I asked him as he had looked at me for the past few minutes.

 

 

"N-Nothing..." And he looked back to the television.

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

I heard a door close sound so i looked back and saw Minji with her wet hair dripping. I gazed at her beautiness and cuteness...Wow...she is so....ing hot and cute.....I gazed at her for a few mintues and finally, she spoke.

 

 

"What?" She asked as i had been staring at her for the past few minutes. I finally waked up from my senses.

 

 

"N-Nothing...." And i looked back to the television. I sighed. Wow....such a closed one.....Then suddenly, my phone ranged.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

 

"Seobie~~ Want to hanged out? Bring Minji along with us!" Kikwang shouted in the phone and i moved the phone back away from me.

 

 

"Quiet down will you?! It's still very early yet! Erm...meet you all guys at 10, same old spot." I replied.

 

 

"Arraso~ Oh yea! Ask Minji to wear more ier for me~ I will be waiting~~" And with that, Kikwang hanged my phone. Wait...what?! ier?! No way!

 

 

"Who is that Yoseob?" Minji asked as she drank a cup of chocolate milk. I turned back.

 

 

"Kikwang. He asked me to hanged out with them. You had to come too!" I exclaimed, looking forward what Minji is going to wear for later on.

 

 

"Can i call Yuri to come too? Please~" She begged me. I blushed.

 

 

"O-Okay..." And Minji ran up to her room to changed.

 

 

Your POV.

 

 

I called Yuri as later Yoseob and the gang wanted to hanged out with us.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" Yuri picked up the phone with sleepy tone.

 

 

"Yuri! Let's hanged out later with the gang arraso?" I asked her. Then suddenly, Yuri's voice were started to becoming more energetic.

 

 

"ARRASO! MEET YOU AT YOUR HOUSE AT 9!" And she hanged up. I placed my phone on my bed and thought....

 

 

*What should i wear?....Let's see......*

 

 

Almost 9.....

 

 

I finally chose a cute dress and i looked like this:

 

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV3SACLY4T6ebFgnXZ4Br

 

I walked out of my room to the living room as I'm waiting for Yuri. I saw Yoseob sitting on the sofa, already prepared. He looked SO cute with this:

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSIacxcA0qRMbbXgCKcIK (ignore Dongwoon! ><)

 

I was stunned as Yoseob looked so cute and handsome on this outfit! I ran over to Yoseob and grabbed his shoulder.

 

"Yoseob! You looked so cute in this outfit! It's look so cute!!" I adjust his collar and i noticed Yoseob has been staring at me and were quite shocked.

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

"Yoseob! You looked so cute in this outfit! It's look so cute!!" Minji ran down from the stairs and adjust my collar. I stared at Minji. She look....WOW!... I grabbed Minji's hand.

 

 

"You looked cute too..." then i moved to her ear. "And beautiful...." I looked at her expression and saw her blushing. I laughed at her cuteness.

 

 

*Seriously....she looks so cute and hot...Wow! I'm falling even more....*