I love you....

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Yoseob POV.

 

I decided. Since Minji have to go off, then i will made one present for her....I ran back to my home and started to prepared the materials. While i was making, Doojoon comes in.

 

 

"Yoseob-ah....do you know that....Minji is leaving.....tomorrow?...." Doojoon said sadly. I stopped. I looked at him and i saw him, looking down on the floor, sadly. Then me myself, started to cry. Doojoon walked up to me and gave me a brother hug.

 

 

 

"I....I r-really...don't w-want M-Minji to l-leave.....I...I want her.....I l-love her......" And i cried even more. Doojoon patted on my shoulder and comfort me. He himself started to cried to. All those happy memories started to come up in my mind. I stopped crying, then continue to do my present.

 

 

 

 

"So what do you made for Minji?" Doojoon said while wiping away his tears. I was half done.

 

 

 

"I decided to made a calendar for her.....inside it have all of our happy and sad, jealous and guilty....of course there will be funny and angry one....." I smiled to myself as a tear flowed down form my eyes. But i continued making it. Little did i know that time flies so fast.........

 

 

 

 

*I love you....Minji....I really do.....*

 

 

 

Your POV.

 

 

I was being send by my friends and of course the Beast members.....I was sad...and hanging my head down, i walked out of the door of my house and took the lift. When the lift door open, I saw Yuri and Beast members waiting for me....their sad faces makes me cry more. Yuri came running to me and hug me and cried.

 

 

 

 

"I'm going to miss you......." Yuri cried as Kikwang pulled her away while kissing her cheeks. Did i forget to tell you all that Kikwang and Yuri had become couples very long?.....I sighed. Where's Yoseob?......

 

 

 

 

"Aish! This Yoseob! What took him so long?! I'm gonna to ca-" Doojoon is going to call Yoseob when i reject.

 

 

 

"D-Don't call him...maybe...he's still sleeping...." I smiled sadly to myself and walked out of the house and hailed for a cab.

 

 

 

When the cab arrived, the driver helped me placed my luggage on the back of the cab.

 

 

 

"I'm going to miss all of you.....really.....Please take care of yourself.....I.....I will be at America and 'looked' at you...." And i cried. It hurts to leave them...Yuri came up and hug me last time. I will miss her hug...and of course....Yoseob's hugs and kiss.....

 

 

 

 

"We know.....please....take care of yourself too....." Yuri broke her hug. "Remember to call me more often too....I will be waiting for your call...." And she smiled weakly. I smiled back and looked at the Beast members. They were crying.....I hug each one of them. When I came to Doojoon and hug him, he whispered,

 

 

 

"Yoseob cried badly yesterday....he miss you......" And i broke the hug. I cried evem more this time. Doojoon patted on my back.

 

 

 

"But i believe he will be coming....don't worry...." With that, I went inside the cab and waved to them. Then the cab drove off.

 

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

 

I woke up at around.....7.45am?....Wait.....7.45?! I got up frpm my seat and ran down the stairs. I saw a bicycle outside and i rode it, didn't care whose it is. I rode in a very high speed.

 

 

 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY! GET OUT!" I shouted as i rode very fast and many people make way for me. Then, I saw Kikwang and Yuri walking back, fighting for kisses again.

 

 

 

"Please~ Give oppa a kiss~~"

 

 

 

"ANI! Go away! You just sneezed and you expect me to give you a kiss?!" Then i interupted them.

 

 

 

"WHERE'S MINJI?!" I shouted. Yuri's angry face shocked me.

 

 

 

"Wae are you so long?! She had gone to the airport already!!" Without wasting a second, i rode off in a more higher speed.

 

 

 

"ARE YOU GOING TO RIDE THAT LOUSY BICYCLE?! TAKE A BUS OR CAB!!" Yuri screamed. I showed her a signed "ok".

 

 

 

*Don't leave me yet! Wait for me Minji!!*

 

 

Nobody's POV.

 

 

Minji bought the ticket and waited for the flight. She looekd to the entrance, hoping to see Yoseob running for her. She sighed and was getting to walked off when suddenly.......

 

 

 

 

"MINJI!!!!!!!!" Yoseob stopped running and Minji smiled. She turned back and saw Yoseob breathing heavily. And Yoseob ran infront of Minji, giving Minji the present.

 

 

 

"This....this is the present i've made for you..It isn't very precious but....I made it the whole night....." Yoseob said as he slowly breathe in. Minji flipped through and tears escaped from her eyes. "Inside it..are our happy and sad, jealous and guilty...and of course funny and angry ones...." Minji flipped through more and she looked up to see Yoseob. Tears started to streamed down her eyes more quickly and she looked down at the calendar again. "And when you slowly flipped to the last page, you will be back to Korea again.....being happy as always....right?...." And Minji cried. Yoseob looked at Minji softly. "You....must take care of yourself arraso?....Korea and America's temperature is very different, so you mustn't fall sick arraso?...." Minji looked up at Yoseob and cried.

 

 

 

"A-Arraso.....I know...I will also not forget....someone who had cared for me for a very long time.......His name is called....Yang Yoseob..." Another tear escaped her eyes.

 

 

"And i will also nevet ever gonna forget.....someone who i fight with and i love her so much......Her name is called....Park Minji....." Yoseob's tears started to flowed down fast. He had tried to endure the sadness, but he finally cried. Then suddenly....

 

 

 

 

*Attention to all passenger: Passengers taking flight from Korea to America, please aboard plane xx-xxxx now. Thank you.* The mic spoke. Minji and Yoseob looked up as the mic spoke. Then looked down again. Minji smiled weakly as tears flowed down more.

 

 

 

"I....I have to go now......G-Goodbye....." And with that, she was about to turn around when Yoseob pulled Minji back to give her a kiss on Minji's lips.

 

 

 

 

"I will be waiting for you.....even if it takes me forever......" With that Minji hug Yoseob, and she left.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob stepped out of the airport and looked up the sky. The plane had took off and he smiled to himself.

 

 

 

*For you Minji.....I will changed.....and i know we will meet again....*

 

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

 

3 years later.......

 

 

 

I walked out from MY school as i decided to study hard and have jobs. I walked out proudly as i finally gotten my graduate cerfiticate. I had also changed from a gangster to a hardworking kid as i had kicked the bad habit of fighting and killing. Want to know what happen to the other Beast member?

 

 

 

Well...Kikwang and Yuri were a cute couple! :D They were in the same school as me for next year! ^^ But their fight is always still the same....Kikwang will always be with Yuri, helping her carrying things and many other things! But they will be very sweet and cute sometimes!! ^^

 

 

 

As for Dongwoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung, they haven't had a girlfriend yet. But they were so popular that whenever they are, girls were seen drooling for them. They doesn't even need a girlfriend! They could just picked one from the crowd!! xDD.

 

 

 

And as for Doojoon, he fell in love with a girl who is working in a bread shop. She has a cute face with her bangs, and she has a very soft and gentle attitude. Doojoon fell in love when he stepped inside the shop the first time. Well....this is call LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT right? :D. Surprisely, the girl love Doojoon too! Doojoon finally become that girl's boyfriend! :D Her name is called Sun Haeri.

 

 

 

As for me? Well, I am still waiting for Minji of course! I still love her like i do last time, and I finally graduate! ^^ :D. I was walking to a park and all the flashback with Minji came back. I smiled at myself and sighed. *sigh*....Minji...when will you come back?... And when i was about to walked back to my house. I heard a shouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yang Yoseob!"

 

 

 

 

That sound.....that voice.......I smiled to myself, and turned back. And right infront of me.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minji....." I whipered. A smile crept on to my mouth and i smiled widely.

 

 

 

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

Yoseob was walking back home with Minji. They were very awkward in the first place when suddenly, Yoseob spoke.

 

 

"So.....how's your life in America?..." He asked shyly.

 

 

"It's fine though! There's alot of food! I can't eat finished though.. :P" Minji exclaimed as she smiled. Man, Yoseob miss that smile.

 

 

"Well.....d-does your class....i mean....has many boys chasing after you?...." Yoseob shyly asked as he looked at Minji. Minji was shocked but she still answered with a smile.

 

 

"Of course! There is Japanese, American, and other countries boys! One of them looked like Justin Bieber, he asked me to be his girlfriend......" Minji smiled shyly. Yoseob gasped and shocked.

 

 

 

"Huh?! Then what do you answer?..." He asked anxiously but sadly. Minji chuckled abit.

 

 

"I told him....I have a boyfriend already! He's so cute and handsome..." And Minji smiled again. Yoseob was curious who is her boyfriend.

 

 

"Who?" Yoseob asked as he scratched his head. Minji took out a photo from her wallet and passed to Yoseob. Yoseob smiled.

 

 

There it was, Yoseob and Minji's photo together when they were at the beach long time ago....

 

 

"There! He's my handome and cute boyfriend!...and....i don't intend to go back anymore....haha! ^^" Yoseob stopped laughing. Instead, he took Minji's waist and started to kiss Minji passionately.

 

 

 

*Minji.....I love you...You waited for me.....I miss you....*

*Yoseob oppa.....I love you...and you had waited for me.....I miss you....*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Guys! I finished the story!!! :D Please subscribe and comment! And i will be making another story for all of you!! Love your guys~~ <3 :D