Let go of me!

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

 

It was already night time and i haven't get the chance to see Yoseob yet. Yoseob was banging so hard on the door but the boydguards blocked him from opening the door. I stood up slowly and walked towards the door.

 

 

"Open the door!! I want to see Yoseob! Open!" I shouted as tears started to flowed down my cheeks. I badly want to see Yoseob...The banging from outside continued as Yoseob shouted my name.

 

 

 

"Minji! Minji! Let go of me! I want to find Minji!" Yoseob shouted as the bodyguard kept on blocking the door, or should i say 2 bodyguards. Then the banging stopped. I gasped.

 

 

 

"Yoseob! Yoseob! Don't go! Don't go yet!...." I slid down and sat on the floor. Why did Yoseob leave me just like that?! I want him so badly.....I cried as i slowly got up and sat on the bed. Then i suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I gasped as i turned back and saw........

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob...." I cried. I finally get to see Yoseob. He smiled and pointed at the window. Oh yea...i forgot my room was at first level...I hugged Yoseob back. I miss his hugs....

 

 

 

"I'm smart right?...Are you okay?" He asked me in a worried tone. I cannot resist anymore. I kissed his lips gently, then i broke away.

 

 

 

"I miss you..." I cried. Then Yoseob crushed his lips on mine and i lied down on my bed. He was on top of me.

 

 

 

"I love you..." Yoseob whispered in between the kiss. I broke away the kiss, shocked.

 

 

 

"W-What?...." I was shocked! He finally said it to me! Then i crushed my lips with his again. We had a tougue battle but unfortunately......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!! GET OUT! GUARDS!" My father came in and the bodyguards ran in and pulled Yoseob out again. I grabbed his hand preventing him from going away from me.

 

 

 

"Appa! I want Yoseob! I love him!" I shouted at appa. But umma glared at Yoseob.

 

 

 

"You! Get out now!"

 

 

"Umma! Appa! No! Y-Yoseob!!!" Yoseob's hand was being pulled away from mine as my umma broke it.

 

 

"Minji! Let go of me! Minji!" Yoseob shouted. My tears flowed down again.

 

 

 

"Y-Yoseob!.....Yoseob..." I cried as i covered myself inside the blanket. Why?! I want Yoseob to be with me!....I love him....