What?..

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

 

I was asleep as i was too tired because i cried the hell out today. But then i was awoken by some voices. I pretend i was still sleeping but turned my body to another side and listened to what they are saying.

 

 

"Honey, what are we going to do? That gangster kept on annoying our daughter..." It's umma!

 

 

 

"There's only one way..." Appa! What one way?...

 

 

 

"Send her overseas....to have her studies at America..." I was shocked. I immediately sat up.

 

 

 

"NO! I don't want to leave! I want to stay in Korea! I want Yoseob!" I cried. I don't want to leave Yoseob..

 

 

 

"Dear, listen! We had to do this! You're going to become more bad if you stick with him!" Appa scolded.

 

 

 

"No! I won't! I just want Yoseob!" I shouted back while my tears flowed down. This is the 5th time i'm crying today!

 

 

 

"Listen! If you don't want to go to America, I will call my guards to KILL Yoseob!" I was shocked!

 

 

 

"APPA! How can you threatened me?!" I cried and shouted back.

 

 

 

"I can do it if i want!" Appa scolded me back. I kept quiet. Tears flowed down from my cheeks again....Why?....I.....I have to protect him.....

 

 

 

"F-Fine....I-I will g-g-go....." I cried, covered myself with the blanket.

 

 

*How am i going to live on without Yoseob?....* Then suddenly something came into my miind.

 

 

 

"Appa, Umma, go out." I said coldly to them. They sighed and walked out of the room. I sat up and took out a piece of paper and a pen, and started to write a letter....for Yoseob.....If i HAVE to leave him...well...at least i can write a letter to him right?.....

 

 

 

*Dongwoon oppa....I'm counting on you....* I cried....badly....