I want you..

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Yoseob POV.

 

 

It's been a few days yet Minji haven't wake up yet. I always bring some storybook and read to her even though i don't know english so well....but i still managed to have jokes with her too. But after the jokes, i would cry..cry for not hearing her laughters..cry for not having her hugging me...cry for not having to see her smile....How i wished we could be like last time, where we would fight the whole day...now? All we heard is the hospital's monitor sound. Beep....beep....beep.... Then suddenly, Minji's parent came rushing in.

 

 

 

"How's our Minji?" Minji's mum asked as she immediately sat on the bed looking at her dear daughter lying on the bed.

 

 

 

"Nothing....she hasn't awake yet....but i kn-" That's when Minji suddenly made a sound.

 

 

 

"H-Hmm...." Minji groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. Tears streamed down my eyes. She's finally awake! I ran to her bed's another side.

 

 

 

"Minji...." I whispered. Minji slowly regained and she opened her eyes. SHE OPENED HER EYES! I smiled as more tears flowed down.

 

 

 

"Quick! Call the doctor!" Minji's mother shouted as Minji's father ran out to call the docctor. The doctor ran in and examined Minji.

 

 

 

"It's really lucky! REALLY! Minji woke up in the fastest time!" Doctor smiled as he looked at us. I looked at Minji.

 

 

 

"Minji....you finally awake..." All Minji did was smiled. I smiled back to her as her tears flowed down too. I kissed her hand but Minji's father broke it.

 

 

 

"You! Get out of this room now! You this gangster! You are not fit to have our daughter!" With that 2 security guards, it seems like Minji's bodyguards pulled me out of the room. Minji uses all her force to sat up and uses her voice to speak.

 

 

 

"N-No!....I-I want Y-Yoseob!....." But i had been dragged out.

 

 

 

Your POV.

 

 

"N-No!....I-I want Y-Yoseob!....." But Yoseob had been dragged out. I cried even more. I want Yoseob back badly....I love him...

 

 

"Minji! You had to listen! His is the one who made you in this state!" My father shouted at me back.

 

 

 

"N-No...it's n-not his f-fault!....Is m-my choice to s-save him..." I cried and cried. I want Yoseob to be with me....I want...

 

 

 

"I hate you appa! Go out!" I shouted with all my voices and lie back down on the bed as my injuries become more pain. Appa sighed and walked out with my umma. I cried alone.

 

 

 

"Yoseob....Yoseob..." I whimpered and covered myself with the blanket. I love Yoseob....I want him...I want to be his girlfriend...I want to say I love you to him again...I haven't hear him said back to me yet....I want Yoseob...