You're going to make me fall for you even more, pabo..

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Yoseob POV.

 

 

Minji closed the door as the guys and Yuri had left. She walked up to the dining table and started to clean the table. I followed her and helped her as half of the reponsibility is mine too. While we were cleaning, i was curious about what Yuri had just asked her before Yuri left....

 

 

Flashback~

 

Yuri was at the door while Beast is outside waiting for Yuri as it was late and they decided to send her back to her home. I stood beside Minji, quite near and then, Yuri came towards Minji's ear and whispered something that is loud enough for me to hear.

 

"Minji, Yoseob is quite a good choice....you definitely can forget him sooner....you will...." Then Minji opened her eyes very wide and playfully hit Yuri's arm.

 

 

"YA! Stop fooling around! Shoooo! Byebye~" and with that Minji closed the door.

 

End of the flashback~

 

 

I was getting more and more curious so i asked her.

 

 

"Minji, why did Yuri told you to forget "him"? And who is the "him?" I asked her. Minji immediately stopped her cleaning and looked at my eyes with tears in it.

 

 

"N-Nothing...." And as she was about to clean again, I pulled Minji to her room and pinned her on the wall.

 

 

"YA! W-What are you doing?! L-Let go of me!" Minji cried as more tears starts to flowed down from her eyes as she struggled.

 

 

"NO! I'm not going to let go of you unless you tell me who that guy is!" I shouted at her. Minji continue to struggled, ignoring my question. I can't resist anymore and tried my best to used my force to kiss her but no valid, Minji kept on struggling. Then suddenly.....

 

 

 

"Stop.....let go of me.....stop.....I had enough of you....Let go of me TOP....Let go......" I loosned my grips on her and she slid down the wall and sat on the floor. Minji kept on crying and crying after that.

 

*Top? Isn't he that guy from Bigbang?....but why....* I squated down as i wanted to pat on Minji's shoulder, she flinged.

 

 

"Don't come closer to me....Top! Leave me alone!.....Leave me alone....." I was shocked to see Minji cried until so badly. This is the first time i saw Minji cried until VERY badly.....

 

 

"I'm not Top....I'm Yoseob...remember?" I comfort her and she slowly looked up, and she hugged me.

 

 

"Yoseob!...Ask Top to leave me alone...." She cried and cried and cried. I can't help it, but to hug her back. Then suddenly, Minji broke the hug. I looked at her swollen red eyes. At least she isn't crying now.....

 

 

"What the hell did you just...."

 

 

"Is you are the one who hug me, pabo!" With that, Minji blushed and ran out of the room. Wow! Minji can change her mood so easily?! Wow!

 

 

I walked down to the living room and saw Minji continue with her cleaning. I walked over to her and when she saw me, she backed away.

 

 

"YA! What are you trying to do?!" And she covered herself with her own arms. I laughed at her cuteness.

 

 

"Pabo ya! Didn't i said is you are the one who hugged me just now?! Aish! You this brat!" I chase her and Minji ran away.

 

 

"YA! I want to clean my house! Stop playing!! And stop chasing me!! Aish! And i have name! I'm not brat!" Minji shouted as we ran around the whole house. I finally stopped and Minji stopped too.

 

 

"I'm...telling you...you! Are not going to chase until me...because i ran..the fastest!!" And with that she went up to her room to start her cleaning again. I watched her backview as she ran up the stairs.

 

 

*Minji~ You're going to make me fall for you even more, pabo....and don't worry, i will protect you no matter what!..*