Stop!!!

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

5pm......

 

 

It was already 5pm, and yet Beast is still around playing poker cards with Yuri. And me? Of course i'm going to make dinner! I sighed and as i was about to walked to the kitchen, i took a glance back at the living room. Damn it! I haven't clean the freaking living room yet! Thanks to Beast for playing and eating peanuts and now?! Playing poker cards while that Junhyung drank my LAST COKE! T.T  I held my anger inside my chest and stomped into the kitchen.

 

 

I took out some eggs from the fridge and started to cook. Then suddenly, someone patted on my shoulder. I turned and it was Yoseob.

 

"My Minji~~ What are you doing?" Yoseob uses his ageyo on me. I rolled my eyes and continue my cooking.

 

"I'm not yours Yang Yoseob. And it's so obvious i'm cooking right?" I didn't looked at him so i don't know what is he doing. Then suddenly, I heard a footstep walking away. I sighed and turned back slowly............

 

 

 

 

"BAAA! You thought i left right?!" I was shocked. I glared at him and he awkwardly looked and away and walked away SERIOUSLY this time. I looked back and concentrate on my cooking.

 

 

6pm........

 

 

It was time for dinner. I placed the last dish on the dining table.

 

"Guys! Time for dinner!" And suddenly, a whole group of "kids"(including Yuri) came and surronded the dining table. They looked at all the dish and looked at me, then looked back at the dish again.

 

"E-Erh.....i-is this o-our..d-dinner?.." Kikwang's saliva almost dripped out and he wiped his mouth.

 

"Obviously! Who is the one who cook alone in the kitchen when everyone else is playing in the living room?!" I hissed angrily at Kikwang. He looked away, "afraid" I will eat him up. Then all of them quickly ran to the kitchen to take spoons and forks for themselves and they kneeled on the chair, grabbing the food hungrily.

 

 

"YAAAAA! That's mine! Stop stealing my food Kikwang!!!!!" Yuri shouted as she was having a "chopsticks battle" with Kikwang.

 

"It's mine! I eyed on it first!" Kikwang shouted back and "battle" Yuri.

 

"Stop snatching my food Doojoon! YAAAA! That's mine Hyunseung!! YAAAAAA! Yoseob! Don't snatch my COKE!" Junhyung shouted as he ran over to Yoseob while trying to grabbed the coke back. I looked at them and relax.....then i looked at the mess they are doing on the table. The table is full of food which dropped out. I cannot resist anymore. I closed my eyes slowly............and........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. All of them stopped and looked at me. I glared each of them and quietly, they sat back and continue to eat slowly. I sat down and was about to grabbed my food when a pair of chopsticks come over to my bowl of rice and placed the vegetables on my bowl of rice. I looked up and saw Yoseob smiling at me.

 

"You should eat more since you make such a delicious food to all of us! Right guys?" Yoseob looked away and looked at Yuri and the gang. They nodded.

 

"Yes UNNIE!" I gave them a what-the-hell-i'm-not-unnie face and they laughed. I sighed.

 

 

 

*Damn it! I'm going to clean the house again!*