Willing to sacrifice~

Falling in love with a...Gangster?!

Your POV.

 

 

We arrived at the park and played with the Beast member. Yoseob had brought me out as he wanted to play with me the whole day. I was very happy in the first place, but something tells me that something bad is going to happen. And it did....

 

 

I sat alone on the sand as Yoseob and the group went to buy drinks. Then suddenly, i didn't realise there is someone behind me, and that GUY grabbed my wrist and pushed a cloth inside my mouth. I fainted.

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

I ran back to the park and find.....MISSING MINJI?!

 

 

"MINJI!! MINJI!!" I shouted as i dropped the drinks and find Minji, but I still can't find Minji! Minji! Where are you?! The others came and find Minji with me. We find the whole day and it's already evening, but Minji is yet to be found! Then.....Bigbang.....

 

 

 

"GUYS! I KNOW WHERE IS MINJI! LET'S GO!" I ran over to Bigbang's hideout.

 

 

*Minji......please be okay!!! I'm coming!*

 

 

Your POV.

 

 

I woke up in a.....unfamiliar place?....I tried to moved but then realised that i was being tied up on my hands and legs. Argh! Stupid ropes! Then suddenly....

 

 

 

"Welcome Park Minji....I have been waiting for you....." That voice......is.....

 

 

"T-Top?....Where am I?...Where is Yoseob?!...." I shouted as Top squatted infront of me.

 

 

"Ah~ So you know who am i?....Yoseob? He will be coming soon~ You will see Yoseob died infront of your face~" I shrieked. Yoseob! Don't come! Please!.... But it was too late. Yoseob came running up the stairs and dashed into the room.

 

 

"MINJI!"

 

 

Top quickly pulled me up and held a knife on my throat. I shrieked.
 

 

 

"TOP! L-Let go of Minji!" Yoseob shouted as he pulled out a gun and pointed at Top. Top smirked.

 

 

"Can i ask you ssomething? Is gun faster?....or is my knife faster?..What if i cut her beautiful cheek...." And Top slowly guided his knife to my cheek and traced a letter "T".

 

 

"Like that you can think of me everyda...right?" Top smirked as he kissed my cheeks. I shrieked.

 

 

"TOP! Don't you dare kiss her!" Yoseob shouted. The beast member slowly moved towards Top. Top smirked.

 

 

"Guys! Come out!" And all the Bigbang come out and attacked the beast member. Yoseob slowly walked towards me as he decided to challenged Top. Top moved me closer to him.

 

 

"Y-Yoseob...." I cried as tears starting to flow down from my cheek. Yoseob looked at me with his soft eyes.

 

 

"Minji...." Yoseob whimpered as he slowly placed his gun on the ground. Top smirked again.

 

 

"Woah~ such a sweet couple~ I'm jealous!" And Top started to laughed loudly. Yoseob took this chance and ran forward to me and pulled me to his side.

 

 

"Yoseob......Yoseob..." I cried as Yoseob hugged me VERY tightly.

 

 

"Minji! Y-You scare me!" Yoseob's back is facing towards Top and didn't realised Top was heading straight to Yoseob with his knife. I shrieked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOSEOBBBBBBBBBB!" I quickly turned my body to face my back towards Top as the knife goes straight to my back. The knife pierced through my flesh inside and blood started to oozed out from my back. I shrieked again as the pain of the knife goes inside to my flesh. Top pulled out the knife and dropped the knife on the floor. All the members including Bigbang stopped all the fight. They looked at me as i started to have blood coming out from my mouth.

 

 

 

"MINJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoseob shouted as he held onto me. I still haven't untied my hands and legs yet and the pain on my back make me cried. Tears started to flow out from my eyes and mixed it with the blood at my mouth area as i collapsed onto the ground.

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

"YOSEOBBBBBBB!" Minji shouted out my name and turned her body towards Top and the knife goes straight into Minji's back. Blood oozed out from her back as i tried to held onto her.

 

 

"MINJII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as Minji collapsed onto the ground. The beast member came and helped me with Minji. I placed Minji on my lap as i tried to shook her awake.

 

 

"Minji! Don't sleep....DON'T SLEEP!" I saw Minji's eyes started to closed slowly.

 

 

"Y....Y..Yoseob.....I......I.....love.......you......" And slowly, Minji's eyes started to closed. I cried as i shook Minji.

 

 

"MINJI! DON'T SLEEP! WAKE UP! I......I LOVE YOU TOO!! WAKE UP!" I cried very hard. I glared at Top and lost my anger.

 

 

 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! TOP!!!! YOU CAN JUST KILLED ME WHY THE HELL YOU KILL MINJI?! YOU THIS ING IDIOT!" I aimed my gun straight at Top and fired. I didn't care whether Top had died or not, all i care is Minji. I ran over to Minji.

 

 

"Minji! WAKE UP!" I carried her bridal style and ran out. I ran all the way to the hospital with Minji with me. I cried even harder as i shouted.

 

 

 

 

"MINJI!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

*Minji!!!!! WAKE UP! YOU...CAN'T DIE! YOU STILL HAVEN'T HEARD MY CONFESSED YET! WAKE UP! You w-will be okay.....!!!*