E.R

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: Dalmatian - E.R (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBi0tattU10)

51 REMAIN

Zelo (C-3) was running and running, already drenched in sweat, holding his machete firmly. Someone was chasing him, it was the hot-headed Red (H-6). He was swinging his arms in the air like crazy, but he didn’t lose his pepper spray. ‘I can just hit that punk to death.’ Red thought as he smirked. Zelo was frightened, yeah, he was a giant, but he was also a scaredy cat. Red felt like someone was watching from somewhere, and he was right. The guy who was watching gritted his teeth. “Oh that bastard.” He mumbled and went outside, he had to kill Red. Zelo decided to flee into a house, bad choice for now because Red had him cornered in no time. Zelo started to cry: “Please don’t kill me sunbaenim!” he sobbed. Red only smirked and started to kick Zelo.

BANG! A shot was fired. Zelo looked up when he realised he wasn’t getting kicked anymore, shivering like crazy. Red’s face went blank and he mumbled: “Who…” and then the hot-headed guy fell down, participant H-6 was dead. Zelo looked at Red’s body, jaw dropped. Then he looked up and was frightened. This guy was holding a PP-2000 self-defense gun, it was participant G-1, Tablo. The older man reached Zelo his hand. The giant maknae was still frightened. He decided to don’t trust anyone in this game. “Come on Zelo, don’t be scared, I’ll protect you,” Tablo smiled, “I think you have to win.” The young boy was surprised. “B-but… don’t you want to win? O-or your friends? You d-don’t know me…” A tear fell down on his shirt. The older man smiled even more: “I want myself to win too… I have a wife and a kid… But you are the only one who is less than 18 years old, your life still has to start.” “But what about your wife and kid then… Sunbaenim…” B.A.P’s maknae sobbed. “They will miss me but I don’t want to live without Mythra and Tukutz anymore…” Tablo became sad. “Oh… I want my hyungs to stay alive too…” The maknae was really crying now. The older man have him a hug. “Don’t worry Zelo, I will protect you…” Tablo felt like he had a new son, a tear fell down from his cheek. “I will protect you like you’re my kid…” “Thank you… Sunbaenim…” Zelo sobbed. “Call me hyung from now on…” “Okay Tablo-hyung.”

A bit later Tablo managed to make a little fire to cook a meal for his dongsaeng. Zelo felt really glad that he had found a reliable person to stay with. ‘At least I won’t die being alone…’ The giant maknae was still a bit scared but he had a machete, and Tablo a gun, at least they had a chance by now. The weird pair ate the meal with pleasure, but just when the older man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter