¡Viva La Gloria!

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: Green day - ¡Viva La Gloria! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ArkPc1N5gw)

7 REMAIN?

"Hey..."

"Hey..."

"Can you hear me?"

It was dark, but Ron (S-5) was starting to hear faint voices in the distance, who were coming closer and closer.

"Wake up!"

This one was close, that close that Ron sat up immediately to see three men in black suits staring at him. "Don't worry, we'll take you to a hospital right away!" Ron blinked and looked around slowly to see the five other remaining participants staring at him, they all seemed confused about what was going on. Was it over? Those three men looked like the staff who took him away though... "W-why are you here? What is going on?" The three men took off their glasses and looked down at him, the faces were really familiar. Ron also heard noises he didn't hear in almost a week now. Sirens. A lot of sirens. One of the men, who seemed like the leader smiled and started explaining. "Don't worry, we're here to rescue you, too bad we couldn't come earlier. JYP is dead. The Battle royale..."

"Is over."

Everyone's eyes lit up, even from the crazy Gongchan, Ron thought that everyone looked their usual age again, suddenly the hunger and fatigue was all gone, because it was actually over. The leader chuckled softly and extended his hand, and Ron took it and stood up, a bit weak, but he was going to be okay. The three men all turned around to face the rest of the participants as the leader clapped his hands. But right when he wanted to talk, Sungmin let out a quite loud gasp. "You're 5zic, Cream and SIMS from M.I.B!" and suddenly everyone remembered. M.I.B had came for the rescue. 5zic nodded and smiled, "That's right! And you can all drop your weapons now," everyone did it obediently as the leader walked forward slowly, "Do you hear those sirens?" Everyone except Zelo nodded in agreement, "That... Is the sound of victory... All the staff is currently getting arrested. Everyone was happy, untill Ron gasped, "Are they going to arrest Minsu too? He's-" SIMS chuckled softly as he gestured that Ron should be silent. "Don't worry..." 5zic continued, "Without him we wouldn't have been able to do it, he's on his way here now, with Kangnam." And as the devil was playing with it, the entrance door of the damage, worn our church shrieked loudly as a ray of light shone right into 5zic's eyes, who simply put on his glasses. "Is everything okay?" "Yes sir!" Kangnam saluted happily as Ron smiled in relief, seeing Minsu a bit tired, but unharmed. "Let's go now, we'll bring you to the nearest hospital." 5zic smiled as he walked towards the two men standing in the opening of the big door as everyone approached him slowly, not believing it yet.

The morning sun was shining brightly, as if it was meant to be on this happy day. While walking past some bodies and many destroyed houses, Son Heung min smiled softly. "I made it... We made it..." It made them all smile, except Zelo, who seemed to have lost any emotions, and Gongchan, who seemed to be... depressed. "I can't believe we did!" Raehyun grinned as he patted Heungmin's back happily. "It's sad that we are the only ones though..." Sungmin sighed and looked down, only to receive a back rub too, from Kangnam. "We couldn't prevent it earlier, this was our first and only chance..." It made most of them sigh while they left the arena behind them and walked to a small bus. "I'm glad that we could still save some of you," 5zic smiled softly. "That's right, we should be happy that we made it and that it's all over now," Minsu nodded in agreement and walked backwards to look at everyone. Everyone was happy, except Zelo of course, or at least they thought, but suddenly...

Gongchan bursted into tears, bitter, uncontrollable tears as he collapsed on the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter