Keep your head down

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: TVXQ - Why (keep your head down) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djJb5iSL0Do)

20 REMAIN

"The only one left... How could I, Taehee, be the only one left? I thought it would've been Yooseung or Lumin, maybe even T.O, but... Me? Impossible. This is so weird..." The last M.pire member, Taehee (A-1) was startled and surprised, the only one left... That is not funny... Yeah, he was the leader but the silver-haired knew that he couldn't defend the pride of M.pire. The only thing he wanted was to escape and see the others again... But the only possibility to see the others again was...

Death...

Taehee didn't want to die at all. At least, not yet. He was sitting in a building, in front of a window and he checked his phone, 6am, the next death speech was coming soon. "No people joined during the day... So that means that not much people died either. Probably because they didn't reduce the bounds this time. Next time they will probably reduce a big part." he mumbled to himself. The leader was looking outside to see if he could find an ally. The silver-haired had slept enough already so he decided to wake up.

'Jerry... Why did you have to die first... You were so bright and che-' Taehee was alerted by a noise. Footsteps. He was paralysed but then he felt someone breathing in his neck. "Hi... Taehee..." that unknown guy smirked. The leader's mouth opened, eyes widened, sweat dripping from his forehead, and goosebumps everywhere. A moment of silence, before the leader squealed, grabbed his bag and ran away. He slammed the door open and ran on the street. Footsteps came after him, the unknown guy was following. Suddenly, Taehee heard a weird sound. PHEW! TSK! The leader quickly fired his flare gun towards his chaser. "GOD DAMMIT!" he yelled as he was blinded by the giant ray of light in front of him. The young man started sweating too, because of the heat. Meanwhile, the leader was still running untill he tripped. Now he heard footsteps again. This time, in front of him. The last M.pire crawled back, frightened. "W-WHO ARE YOU! PLEASE! DON'T DO A-ANYTHING TO ME!" and he fired his flare gun again.

"Duuuude." Minho (C-5)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter