Janus

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: F.cuz - Janus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9EU54E79UU)

8 REMAIN

In the badly lit room, a figure was sitting in front of a bunch of screens, constantly shifting nervously as his eyes went from his watch to one of the screens. Minsu, panting heavily, hoping M.I.B would come soon, because at 7 am, he will have to go into that sacred arena, as bait to start the finale. His watch said 6 am, the dancer was trembling as his eyes shot from left to right, scanning through the room, flinching from every sound. He looked at the map and saw dots being grouped, and something surprised him. He rolled his chair closer and squinted his eyes, peering at the big screen. He knew that Sungmin (H-1) wasn't dead, it was something else that surprised him.

"Raehyun... Raehyun's there."

It was one of the rare times that Raehyun (B-5) wasn't listed under 'Unknown'. But the camera's had spotted him, and sent the information to the map. The F.cuz member was approaching a group of dots, 3 alive ones, 2 corpses. "This is going to get terrible..." Minsu sighed and quickly shuffled his chair back to the camera screens, to get a look at what was happening. Just a bit ago, Jinon (A-2) and Seungyeop (C-7) had started a fight. was about to go down, and Minsu knew it. "Why now... Why just before you'll get saved..." he murmured, voice trembling, body trembling. The dancer flinched and covered his eyes when Seungyeop did another attack. This wasn't a fight to win, but to avenge their mates. But Seungyeop had nothing to avenge, his mate wasn't dead. Yet.

Raehyun had heard suspicious noises a while ago when the sun had started to rise, and decided to go take a look. He thought that there were around 10 members left, and that it was going to end really soon. If a fight broke out now, it would probably be decided, and he wanted to see that. The vocalist didn't care anymore about being spotted by the camera's, it was getting harder and harder anyway. They couldn't do anything to him anyway, at least he thought.

Seungyeop fired his last rocket with the weapon that was once owned by Taeil. His eyes were almost burning from anger, he wanted everyone to die, and then he would kill himself. His sanity was completely gone along with his last hyung, but he still didn't realise that the noises were slowly bringing Sungmin back. Jinon dodged it barely and got a heavy injury on his arm. That Jinon guy had made Seungyeop snap completely, and was only making it worse by dodging a lot and not dying. "Why don't you just die!" A-jax' maknae groaned loudly as he saw the other running to him. Jinon was going to engage into a fight with bare fists instead of the fanciest weapons they got. "You're ing dead!" The leader jumped on the other, knocking him back on the ground, and started punching his puffy cheeks. By seeing the youthful and handsome face of the other, he felt regret, thinking of his own maknae Yejun. But Yejun was dead, and he couldn't do anything about it. Jinon's last goals were killing Seungyeop and bringing Raehyun to victory, god may know where he was now, but the less participants, the more chance Raehyun had to win. Jinon's last hour was ticking, he knew that, and wanted to make the best profit out if it. Seungyeop too, so after a while of taking blows, he pushed the other as hard as he could and started fighting back. It was a heavy fist fight, taking every bit of power from both of them, and they both never bothered to take one of their weapons. It looked like it was a fight of pride, but there was so much more behind it.

It was almost time, and the two were still fighting, less powerfully, but they were still going. Minsu was even more nervous now, not even able of watching the fight. Both participants were in a daze, only hitting each other and not thinking about and seeing anything else. Untill they heard a voice, full of fear.

"W-What are you two doing??"

Jinon immediately recognised the voice and turned back to see Raehyun, who was standing there, breathing heavily with tears flowing down his cheeks. "Just why are you doing this!" he yelled angrily and it made both of them flinch and exclaim a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter