Danger PT.1

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: Taemin - Danger (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8m2JIDjKU)

40 REMAIN

 “What…” Key (E-2) was silenced by Lumin (E-6). “Everyone wants to kill you, Key, you have been such a bastard, injuring my maknae.” “He didn’t have to take Onew’s…” TSHK! “AAUUCH!! YOU ARE GOING DOWN!” the diva screamed in pain, Lumin had thrown a knife in his leg. “No, you are going down, we don’t want you here anymore.” The blonde answered. Key smirked, “What are you going to do then? Kill me? That makes you a bastard too!” Lumin gritted his teeth: “I don’t care if I kill bastards, I will die anyway. I just want to protect Shim Yejun.” “Oh… You were part of their group in the beginning, weren’t you…” Key smirked once again, “Why don’t you care about your M.pire members? Why only about those damn F.cuz people?” “You’re wrong, I do care about my fellow M.pire members but I did join not so long ago, to be honest, I still prefer Yejun, Jincheol and Yeonghak.” The diva started to laugh ironically, “Then why did you leave them…” “I didn’t have a choice.” Lumin murmured, but then he heard a gun being loaded and before Key could shoot, a second and a third knife hit him.

“You bastard!” Key was lying on the ground, with his serious injuries due to those throwing knifes. “This is the end for you, goodbye Key,” Lumin stabbed Key one more time, “I will leave you here, that you have a long and painful death.” And the blonde left the church, while the brunette was dying on the ground.

“YONGGUK-HYUNG? ARE YOU ALLRIGHT??” Himchan (A-3) screamed, a few streets further from the church. Yongguk (B-1) managed to get here and find a fellow B.A.P member who could take care of him. “Let me take care of you leader!” the visual squealed and pulled his leader into the house where he was hiding. “Thank you, Himchan…” Yongguk sighed. This was not the ideal member, but he was glad he found him. “Wow who did this to you?!” “That brat Lumin, from M.pire. He wasn’t there, he was there, hit me 4 times and he disappeared. It really hurts.” Himchan was now putting bandages on the injuries and the older started to feel better. “You have to take him down hyung, I can help.” “What weapon do you have?” “Some gasoline and matches, not that good…” Himchan pouted. ‘Not that good? You mean useless…’ Yongguk thought of that but didn’t say it after all.

“This has to do it.” The visual sighed, “I will tell you the truth, you don’t have long anymore, hyung.” The leader stood up, it was not that easy but he managed to do it without showing pain. “As long as I have enough time to kill that brat of a Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter