Remember the dead PT.1 (Tried to walk)

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: B1A4 - Tried to walk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxLV7M1sdjg)

This chapter is to remember everyone who deceased in this utterly cruel Battle Royale, with a little flashback to what happened, for everyone who forgot about them, because no one deserves to be forgotten.

A-1: Taehee DIED IN OVERDOSE

'These guys are Lumin's friends! I need to protect them! It would've been what Lumin does too!' and M.pire's leader ran forward. "NO!" Raehyun, who saw it all screamed in despair. "DON'T DO THAT!!" he cried and got up, wanting to push Taehee away so he would be safe, but...

TSJK!

Raehyun... Was too late... Kim Hyun Joong chuckled softly and sneaked away, since he was not safe against those people. "Taehee! TAEHEE!!!" Raehyun was shaking the other's shoulders. The leader had a deep and giant cut in his neck and blood was squirting out and spatted on the crying Raehyun. "No Taehee!" he rested his head on the other's bloody chest. "Taehee..." the younger murmured, "I promised... To protect you and Jinon... And to keep the pride of M.pire high... If you didn't survive... For Lumin... And T.O... I'm so sorry!"

A-2: Jinon DIED IN JANUS

"Just go... Please save yourself, we're going to die anyway..." Sungmin shed a single tear while Raehyun frowned heavily, but rubbed the other's back anyway, "Let's go..." And they left, leaving their groupmates behind. Gongchan (B-6) huffed and approached the two heavily injured men slowly. "That's so boring... But I'll live with it for now, I'll get you first, and them later..." He smirked and first grabbed Jinon by his hair, who yelped lightly. "You're first, it was fun not knowing you, sunbaenim." The maknae smirked as he prepared the katana and slowly slit Jinon's throat.

A-3: Himchan DIED IN DANGER PT.1

The leader stood up, it was not that easy but he managed to do it without showing pain. “As long as I have enough time to kill that brat of a Lumin.” He wanted to leave, Himchan wanted to follow him: “Hyung! Wait!” “You stay here Himchan, I will come back.” “Okay hyung…” Himchan sighed as he saw the leader leaving. Then the building started to shake. The visual was frightened and started to scream. While the building collapsed behind him, the leader smirked. ‘I didn’t need you anymore, and then you’re better off dead.’

A-4: P.O DIED IN POP BEYOND

It wad setting the room on fire. The B.A.P member saw that the other wanted to escape but he prevented it. "Oh no you caused this so you stay here!" the vocalist said and he threw his trap spotter towards the rapper and it hit his head. P.O fell on the ground unconscious and soon enough, his clothes were in flames too.

A-5: Sandeul DIED IN BURN IT DOWN

“SANDEUL-HYUNG!!!” Baro screamed in tears. He managed to carry his hyung outside. The lead vocalist opened his eyes. “Baro-hyung!! Are you all right? You are burned everywhere!” Hongbin came running. “I am fine… And Hyung is still alive…” Baro was crying. “I… won’t live for that long anymore…” the older guy started to mumble, “I am… so glad that… you saved me…” He was sobbing now. “But this is goodbye Baro… Hongbin… I will leave to a better place now… I am so glad… that I die while I was with… my… Baro…” And Sandeul went blank.

A-6: Jaehyung DIED IN FOLLOW ME

We will reduce the bounds, so some people will be chased away by traps~ We will now start~"

BOOM! BOOM! And many more BOOMs in the West-East, and in the South.

After a while, Minsu started laughing. "Let's add another death to our list! It's A-6, Jaehyung!"

A-7: Mithra jin DIED IN ¿VIVA LA GLORIA?

“Hey young guy, come out! Don’t be scared!” Mythra shouted. He started to look around but he didn’t see any sign of Seungyeop. Mythra gritted his teeth of anger. Then he heard an awful noise behind him, like a… chainsaw… ‘CHAINSAW???!!!’ Mythra Jin’s inner him started to panic and the 31 years-old turned around, to see Seungyeop, with the roaring chainsaw. Mythra Jin was trapped, he couldn’t go anywhere. The little prince started to laugh evilly (like Su woong in the beginning) and he cut Mythra Jin’s head off.

B-1: Yongguk DIED IN DANGER PT.1

“I have an ally…” “An ally?? Who? Where?” The leader was surprised. “Shim Yejun… From behind the fence… FIRE!”

BOOM!

In a last moment, Yongguk saw the face of Yejun, of Lumin, of Himchan, of Jongup, even of Key, and then the mortar rocket, flying towards him. And it was a hit. Lumin dived away when the rocket exploded, he was okay. But Yongguk, there was nothing left of that body.

B-2: N DIED IN UNBREAKABLE

“AAAAAAAARGH!!” N’s last scream. Seungyeop had cut right through his stomach. The force field didn’t work anymore, the little prince had first hit it several times before breaking through. “Oohhh… Sorry sunbaenim, but your force field doesn’t work against me…” Seungyeop smirked.

B-4: Haru DIED IN INSANE PT.1

Little prince Seungyeop had fired Mithra Jin's (A-7) fire ball gun right on the former model's back and now, that beautiful back of him was completely burned, black, like coal.

...

"Can we go to somewhere else... And walk past Jerry... I want to make sure that he's dead..." The main vocalist sighed, "If that will calm you down... fine..."

"Oh my god..." Sungmin murmured. "And you said that it wouldn't happen..." Seungjin said in an ironic way. "Are you paranormal or something, Seungjinnie?" The older asked. What was lying in front of him, was not only what was left of Jerry's body, but also Haru's body.

That beautiful back of him was completely burned, black, like coal.

B-7: Taeil DIED IN SAHARA

Taeil fell on the ground once again. His throat was so dry that he didn’t even manage to cry out an SOS anymore. ‘I guess this is the end…’ He thought. “Help… me…” Block B’s oldest managed to bring these last words out of his mouth. He was squealing and making coarse and stiff noises but he couldn’t scream for help anymore. ‘I am done…’ The small guy wanted to cry, but he just couldn’t, his tiny body already used all fluids available. His tongue felt like sandpaper. He couldn’t even swallow anymore.

C-1: Jaehyo DIED IN BABY I'M SORRY

"Where are the others? Dead?" "Yes, Hyuk killed Ken and we killed him." The guy on the roof chuckled. "And you killed Ravi, remember..." "Of course I remember, CNU just died because of you guys!" Gongchan's face was white from anger. "Gongchan pleas-"

RATATATATATATATATA!

B-bomb and Jaehyo were dead, they looked terrib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter