Remember the dead PT.2 (Dreaming I)

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: F.cuz - Dreaming I (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz6mOds3Nqc)

This chapter is to remember everyone who deceased in this utterly cruel Battle Royale, with a little flashback to what happened, for everyone who forgot about them, because no one deserves to be forgotten.

E-6: Lumin DIED IN THIS IS THE END

The battle axe hit him in the unprotected neck, and cut his head off. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEJUUUUUUUUN!!!!" Lumin was screaming, crying it out, and shivering. He tried to take a throwing knife. He looked at the smirking Kim Hyun Joong, sobbing and shivering, but with pure anger in his eyes. "What do you think you're doing?? You dickhead!" the male soloist abrubtly stopped laughing when he saw what Lumin did.

The ex-F.cuz member and now part of M.pire, the one that had been smart enough to kill that damn sniper, that one had stabbed himself, for his friend Shim Yejun.

Death didn't part them after all...

E-7: Jonghyun DIED IN WHEN I GO DOWN

‘This is the end… Goodbye everyone…’ Jonghyun closed his eyes. The lead singer felt something changing. The elevator was falling down. Jonghyun let out one last scream with his remarkable voice and when the elevator landed, his head got squished on the ground. There was almost nothing left from his body because it got squished and the elevator collapsed after the landing. Only liters of blood were coming from below the pile of iron and other things in the elevator. The sight was almost as awful as the sight on the street, where the remains of Hyun woo’s dead body were surrounded by broken pieces and blood…

F-1: Taemin DIED IN AMOR FATI

"Yah answer!" the other said. Seungyeop looked at him with dark eyes. "Don't... Call... Me... A CRYBABY!" He stood up in a swift movement but the other already took some distance. "Did you kill Hyeongkon??" he suddenly asked and the maknae didn't understand why himself. "Ehh no... That was someone else..." the other smirked. "And another A-jax member?" the other shook his head. "I know you killed people... And me too... But I will kill you too..." The maknae didn't even know who it was. But he fired the rocket launcher, and the other exploded.

F-2: Kan DIED IN CURL UP & DIE

Kan (F-2) was shivering, Yejun and Lumin died... He was looking at his arsenic and thinking...

'I would be better off dead...'

...

Kan didn't hear it anymore, he had used his arsenic. "Oh and we happily announce another death~ It's F-2! Kan!" "God dammit Kan... Comitting suicide for Lumin and Yejun..." Raehyun (B-5) immediately knew why his hyung died.

F-3: CNU DIED IN BABY I'M SORRY

"Listen to your hyung, kid, I have that strong feeling that I will die in a few minutes." "No you can't." "But I mean look at all that blood, I lost too much..." CNU was starting to breath heavily. "Hyung..." the maknae sobbed, "Please don't leave me alone..." "I won't kid... I will watch over you and Jinyoung together with Sandeul and Baro..." the older smiled, "If it's possible, I will leave a message from time to time." and the geek petted the younger over his head, and his cheek, and wiped his tears, then CNU was no more.

F-4: Jongup DIED IN ¿VIVA LA GLORIA?

Jongup fell on his knees and started to cry: “WHY DID I DO THIS!!!” Meanwhile Key’s sniper gun was shaking, he was sad that his leader died, but the diva's face turned white of anger. “I have to kill that guy… right now… for our leader…” A tear flowed down with the thought of the bright Onew, at least he died eating chicken… Jongup stopped sobbing, stood up and shouted: “KILL ME NOW PLEASE!!!” He forgot about his own weapon, the poison food. “Oh yeah with pleasure…”

F-5: Hyeongkon DIED IN EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD

Next morning, at around 5am, Kyung squealed and that woke everyone up. "Kyung! What is it?" Jinon asked with wide eyes and Kyung pointed a shivering hand at...

The dead body of Hyeongkon...

"It must've been that guy that was behind me..." Tukutz thought out loud. "It looks like he was killed with a rope..." Jinyoung said while examining the body. Outside, there was someone grinning. Still holding the rope tightly in his hands... It was participant D-6, Youngjae.

F-6: Zico DIED IN LET IT GO

The guy who was following Baro and Hongbin was Block B's leader Zico (F-6). He was already after them for quite some time, but, while Rap monster hid himself behind the corner, Zico tripped over the dead bodies of Baro and Hongbin. "What is this? Someone had been faster? I just lost track of them for a short time. That brat must be close." And the leader was right. The younger leader jumped from the corner and shot a bullet. Zico was collapsing, but he still managed to smirk: "Why only one bullet? You are not sure I will die due to this one bullet." Rap monster fired one more shot, and sighed: "Bastard, this should do it, I have to be carefull with my bullets."

F-7: Hongbin DIED IN LET IT GO

The 2 boys ran into someone else. "WHOA!" Rap monster screamed and fired his shotgun. A bullet hit Baro right between his eyes. Hongbin screamed and wanted to ran away but he was frozen. The blonde fired again, this time right in Hongbin's neck, and he fell down too. "Phew... That was a close call."

G-1: Tablo DIED IN LET ME CRY

"Zelo... I-I'm so sorry..." Tablo rolled around to face the frightened kid easier. "Please survive... And win..." he smiled while a lone tear rolled down the rapper's cheek. "No! Tablo-hyuuung!!" the maknae cried. It was too late. Tablo went blank already. "You..." Zelo gritted his teeth and glared at Seungyeop. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!" he yelled in despair and it made the other maknae flinch. That boy had taken the machete already. "Don't take my machete! You killed my hyung! The only one who was there for me!" Zelo cried it out and that made Seungyeop have a switch. "I-I... Oh my god!" he squealed as he saw the dead body and ran away.

G-2: Lee Hyun Woo DIED IN WHEN I GO DOWN

‘Bye world… Bye everyone… Bye other participants… I will die here and now… May the best participant win… Now go and kill each other…’ He smiled with his own thought of people joining him soon. ‘I wonder how life is after death…’ The young man smiled as he threw himself off the building.

G-3: Onew DIED IN ¿VIVA LA GLORIA?

“Jongup… Thank… you…” Onew said with a bright smile. Jongup got scared: “What f-for… You die be-… because of me…” Onew gave a loving look for him: “I… wanted… to die… early, but…” the bright leader started crying a bit, “I also… wanted… to save… my members… Taemin… Key…  Minho… Jonghyun… I’m sorry…” Jongup was upset. Onew continued: “But… You gave… me the… best dead…ever… Chicken…” Onew closed his eyes and then went blank, participant G-3 was dead…

G-4: U-kwon DIED IN UNBREAKABLE

“OH MY GOD!” N screamed. The leader gasped and flinched. At the other side of the garden, there was an intruder, Seungyeop… (C-7) The maknae showed the 2 frightened guys his most evil smirk. U-kwon had bumped into him and had fallen down, paralyzed. Key was looking around, but then he once again heard the noise of a chainsaw and 2 screams. U-kwons head fell on the ground, everything was full of blood.

G-5: Jerry DIED IN VIDEO GAME

Something in the South ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter