Delilah

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: Bigflo - Delilah (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKKJ5N0soRk)

40 REMAIN

SEOUL (again)

Type 1, type 2 and type 3 were common, type 4 is quite rare. Many groups didn't have a type 4, it's mostly when they live alone, so they normally die. Also in Bigflo, there was no type 4. Right when Z-uk fell asleep, Ron said something. Yuseung didn't listen, he was taking care of his hamsters. "What hyung?" he murmured. "I said that I hate this, Yuseung..." purple-haired Ron sighed. "Me too hyung..." the younger was petting his favourite hamster Tori. "Can't we wake up the others or something?" He asked. "I don't know... If someone was able to snap out of it, I would think it will be Hyun tae." "Our maknae?" The older nodded and explained: "He just looks like it, Jungkyun and Ji wook just look so blank, Hyun tae still has that sparkle in his eyes..." Yuseung didn't believe it but decided to try.

Everyone knew that Hightop was scared of hamsters, but what many people didn't know, is that the others, Jungkyun and Z-uk, also didn't like to have hamsters on their heads. Yuseung took his Tori, who is used to sitting on his head and put it on Z-uk. No reaction. "That was expected" Ron murmured. "But it was worth the try hyung." the younger added. Then Tori was placed on Jungkyun. No reaction, again. Then, Ron and Yuseung full of anticipation, Tori was put on Hightop's head. What they didn't expect, happened, there was no, but absolutely no reaction of the maknae. Yuseung became down, but the older didn't give up.

"Try Dori..." He murmured, eyes fixed on an unknown place."What? But even to me, Dori's a horror!" Dori was a very violent hamster, but maybe it did work. Yuseung saw a weird twinkle in Ron's eyes, like the older wanted to say: 'this might work!' without words. Yuseung swallowed and carefully took Dori out of his cage. "AUCH GOD DAMMIT DORI CALM DOWN!!" Dori was scratching and swinging his paws around like crazy, and making noise, da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter