Justice

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: C-clown - Justice (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tlHetw1nBA)

15 REMAIN

"Minsu!" "What?" Minsu turned around and saw a lab member running towards him. Keeping an eye on the lab was normally Sungjoon's work but... Sungjoon is now in the arena, so Minsu had to take care of one more thing. He was getting seriously tired, doing all those things. "Our next invention is ready!" The dancer blinked at the other and for a moment, his thoughts went to M.I.B. He bet, and hoped that they would come back and save everyone but... It was only possible if they planned it really well. It really had to happen soon though. "Minsu, are you listening?" "Eh y-yeah of course, sorry I'm a bit tired..." The dancer scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly. "What are you going to do with it?" the staff asked. "Use it, and say that I have given permission, the boss was already waiting for it for a long time. What took you so long?" The staff sighed. "Well... something went wrong, someone had sabotaded it. He was together with those other spies." Minsu blinked: "How did he look like?" "Tall with broad shoulders!" the staff imitated the posture of the man. 'Sims... But I saw him waiting by the car?' Minsu was right, it was him, Sims didn't always wait in the car, he decided to do something amusing too and went to the lab. But it didn't work for that long... The new invention was here anyway and it would be terrifying. "I will tell them to release the ghost gas~" the staff saluted, returned to the lab and left Minsu behind, who was confused and scared. "G-g-ghost?" he stuttered, the dancer was extremely afraid of ghosts. He shivered and went back to the control room.

Raehyun (B-5) was sneaking around, carefully watching the camera's so they won't notice him. He had hid himself in the church but when he woke up this morning, Sungjoon (S-7) was standing there all of a sudden, so the vocalist decided to leave through one of the side doors, only to notice other participants. So he had to flee farther away. If he watched carefully, he could see the bonds, who are becoming more like a cage day by day. That he could see it well was a good sign. F.cuz' new member had a great day today, the camera's didn't notice him, no one noticed him, even not the insects who appeared from time to time. But somehow he knew that something terrible was going to happen soon. And he was right. When he looked around the corner, Raehyun saw something that looked human... But it was floating in the air and white colored? "Bwoya?" he whispered as he peered at the creature.

"Oh! The first ghost appeared!" Minsu said to himself while looking at the screens. He zoomed in on the ghost and saw that it was the ghost of... "Lee Hyun Woo..." It was logic because not far from it, the actor's body was rotting away. The dancer noticed something else. On a screen from the closest camera, he saw someone peeking around the corner. "And along with the first ghost..." he murmured, "Raehyun appeared too..."

"It's a ghost..." Raehyun murmured and turned around, to see a camera facing him. "Oh crap!" he exclaimed and ran away like a ninja. He ran past many red and white colored ghosts and realised that it were the ghosts of the dead participants. "Aish... What is going on in their heads to create things like this?" he sighed and took another turn. He kept running even though there was a bad feeling rising inside him.

"Oh no! What happened? I can't control those traps anymore!" Minsu exclaimed while trying everything he could to turn off the giant minefield that Raehyun was approaching. "I don't want him to die at all!" The dancer was pushing too much buttons, making several unecessary traps detonate, most of them outside of the bounds. "I have to hope that a miracle happens..." he sighed. And it would happen.

Raehyun was still running, he felt unstoppable. He was done for running right into the trap. Then some ghosts wandering around were surprised by a squeal. "Don't come closer... Raehyun-hyung..." The vocalist heard a weird, but still fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter