HeartBeat

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: 100% - Heart + Beat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYMpINYh4pk)

16 REMAIN

"Taehyung-ah! TAEHYUNG-AAAAAH!!!" Suga was running around in Seoul, looking for the younger who ran away 2 hours ago. "I hope he didn't go there..." the rapper murmured. He ordered J-Hope to stay home and keep an eye on the other kids. "Are you looking for someone?" a stranger asked, he was dressed all in black and weared sunglasses, just like the security did. "Eh... N-no..." Suga shivered, afraid of being caught. "Hey I know you are looking for someone." the man grabbed the rapper's wrist and that guy tried to free himself. "Don't worry, we will not take you." the man smiled. "W-why not? Aren't you supposed to catch protestants?" The other shook his head and 3 men appeared behind them, all dressed the same. It reminded Suga of something. There was one taller guy with broad shoulders and one with longer hair who looked really classy. "We are just dressed like this to infiltrate easily," he explained, "We weren't affected at all, like you." The other relaxed a bit, "wh-who are you?" he shivered. "Let me introduce you..."

"Most incredible busters... And I'm 5zic."

Suga blinked, "wow really? THE M.I.B? Now I know who you reminded me of!" He smiled. The others joined too. "I'm Kangnam~" the classy long-haired said and shook Suga's hand. Now the next man moved to right in front of the surprised Suga and bowed. "I'm Cream~" he introduced himself. Suga blinked and bowed back. Now it was the taller's turn. "Hi~" he said, Suga was surprised by the sharp voice, "I'm the maknae~ Sims~" he said and bowed his head lightly. "You are Suga, right? And you are looking for V, right?" 5zic took the lead again, like he has to do. "Yeah..." the BTS rapper sighed, "That's right..." "Why did V run away?" Cream asked. "He went crazy after our leader got killed in the battle royale." "Oh... Rap monster..." M.I.B's leader murmured and he patted Suga's shoulders, "I understand, do you have any idea where he went to?" Suga nodded.

[flashback]

"I know where this is!" V exclaimed suddenly. "I know it! I know it! It's not so far from here!" he looked at the hyungs with hopeful eyes. "No Taehyung... We can't go there t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter