¿Viva la gloria?

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: Green day - ¿Viva la gloria? (little girl) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_-JiDoL2M)

55 REMAIN

Jerry (G-5) was really unlucky, the first victim of the game had only taken a few steps and he got into a small minefield, Sungmin (H-1) was extremely surprised, he even had to dive down because the titan (he is 188 cm and once parodied a titan) was just in the street next to Jerry. A building near him collapsed and he got a small cut on his arm. But the titan had to think of something else, he was also injured at his forehead but something fell on his bag and his first aid box was broken. Jerry had lost his left leg, right foot, left forearm, head and his right arm and shoulder. Sungmin was in shock, but the lead singer returned to his hiding place as fast as possible and opened Jerry’s bag, it was full of blood, but he found something very useful. Jerry was section G so M.pire's rapper had defensive weapons. In the bag was an extra big first aid box and a knife, with that first aid box you could even handle a broken leg. “Allright, good idea of myself to go there…” Sungmin whispered to himself. The lead singer of A-jax found a mirror in the house where he was hiding and took care of his injuries. After that he started to study his weapon,  it was a sort of umbrella, Da Bin said that it came out of a child series. It was called a parafix. Sungmin noticed a button and fired it, but he aimed the point of the umbrella at himself, and the titan froze… ‘So this is what happens, nice, but I hope no one comes in when I’m still frozen… This is a good weapon, with Jerry’s knife I can finish attackers off, or I can just escape…’ Even though he was frozen, he could still think.

Key (E-2) was keeping an eye on the centre of the city in his church tower, with the sniper gun close to him. Then the diva of SHINee saw someone walking around, from his posture, he knew that it was Mythra Jin (A-7). “Let’s try this baby out…” and the diva shot, but missed. Mythra Jin noticed the bullet coming past and was looking around, he saw Key in the tower. The 31 years-old took his gun and fired, it was not a bullet that came out, but a fire ball. Key dived down and he fell from the stairs. ‘I have to kill that guy or go away from this place.’ The diva found a hiding place in the church. But Mythra Jin didn’t come…

Meanwhile on the streets, Mythra Jin had an encounter with Seungyeop (C-7). The young guy was smirking, it looked like he was a devil. Mythra Jin immediately fired a fire ball, but Seungyeop avoided easily since the fire balls aren’t that fast. The little prince fled into a building. Mythra Jin followed him. “Hey young guy, come out! Don’t be scared!” Mythra shouted. He started to look around but he didn’t see any sign of Seungyeop. Mythra gritted his teeth of anger. Then he heard an awful noise behind him, like a… chainsaw… ‘CHAINSAW???!!!’ Mythra Jin’s inner him started to panic and the 31 years-old turned around, to see Seungyeop, with the roaring chainsaw. Mythra Jin was trapped, he couldn’t go anywhere. The little prince started to laugh evilly (like Su woong in the beginning) and he cut Mythra Jin’s head off. A-jax' maknae enjoyed the blood flying around and smirked: “Too easy… Sunbaenim…” He took everything that was in Mythra Jin’s bag and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter