Danger PT.2

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: BTS - Danger (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bagj78IQ3l0)

13 REMAIN

“I can’t believe this… That I allowed the game to come this far… 51 people are already dead, only 15 are left… I really can’t believe it… I should have taken action earlier… I hope that not much happens this day so M.I.B can free much people…” Minsu had been talking to himself all the time since Tablo died, only 15 left… including him and V. It’s terrible when you count the amount of deaths. He had been sitting there in his own room, staring blankly at the wall. He felt like dying but somehow he didn’t want to and be strong for the other members who are watching him from above. While he was overthinking, the dancer didn’t notice a staff member entering and he flinched when the other opened his mouth. “Sir! Someone is dying!” “Who??” Minsu exclaimed as his jaw dropped. “Participant E-3!” The dancer thought for a while, it was a participant that didn’t appear often. “Seungjin…” he murmured and immediately rushed towards the control room. “It has to be some illness or something…” he murmured to himself, “Because the staff didn’t mention Sungmin, who’s with him. He would be in danger too if there was someone who wants to kill them.” The rapper looked at the screens who pictured the centre of the city. He saw 12 participants, Raehyun (B-5) was nowhere to be found once again. The dancer looked for the duo from A-jax who have been together and escaping danger since the first day. Minsu couldn’t help but gasp when he found them. Seungjin (E-3) was convulsing and Sungmin (H-1) was doing his very best to help the younger.

15 minutes earlier

Sungmin was at the entrance, keeping an eye on what happens outside, it sure was pretty crowded in this cage, but no one had ever noticed the titan spying on them. Meanwhile Seungjin was sleeping in the back, he would always have duty at night since the older is a complete scaredy cat. Even though they had teamed up, they would not be together that much because of their waiting duties. The vocalist sighed, Seungjin should be safe, he was hidden in a safe place and this was the only entrance to get to the kid. Sungmin really thought that his maknae was safe, but actually... he wasn't.

A sissing noise made Seungjin flinch. "H-hyung... Is that you? Hyung?" he backed towards a corner where he felt more safe. He put the lights on and looked around. The sissing sound came closer. "I-It's a..." the dancer gasped when the creature appeared, "snake! good snake... Are you a friend from our little pet?" The maknae tried to talk to the animal who was coming closer. "I-I hope you're not poisonous..." he was panting and pale like a dead body. "Y-you aren't going to bite me... Do you? Baaaad snake... Go to your room..." he stuttered and backed against the wall. The snake sure was big, and really scary, and he was approaching his prey, the maknae of A-jax. "Hyuuuuuuuung!" that boy yelled and tried to find something to defend himself. The snake was coming closer and closer, Seungjin saw the fangs shining in the strong light.

"Oh no!" Sungmin's head jerked up when he heard the familiar voice calling for him. "Don't tell me that someone managed to find him... Oh my god oh my god!" the vocalist panicked as he rushed towards the room where his maknae was. He heard Seungjin's voice, saying ridiculous things, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter