Insane PT.2

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: A-JAX - Insane (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xujh450CoqU)

28 REMAIN

"Let your worst nightmare become reality..." Sungjoon smirked while saying these terrible words through the intercom. Everyone was surprised by the sudden change. What was happening? "What the hell is this..." Rap monster (S-1) murmured. He didn't know what will happen when he takes one more step. The leader felt weird, like... In a trance. When he looked carefully around the corner, he saw someone. 'I feel like I know him...' The unknown person was wearing a snapback, but now he took it off. A black hairdo, it would seem normal to another person, but to Rap monster, it was too familiar for it to be here. The unknown person turned around and Rap monster saw the person who he didn't want to be here at all.

It was Jung kook, completely blank, and heavily injured...

The rapper ran towards his maknae, who wasn't supposed to be there. He started shaking the younger's shoulders: "YAH!! JUNG KOOK!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" he screamed and cried at the same time. "KOOKIE!! YAH!!" He kept going untill someone laid his hand on the rapper's shoulder. He turned around, to see Jimin, and behind him, the grandpa, Suga. Both also badly injured. Rap monster squealed. Jimin opened his mouth and started talking: "Hyung..." It was not Jimin's voice, but V's. "Why did you leave..." "To protect you!!" the leader had never been this scared. "Why did you kill... You could've also protected us from the other side of the screen..." and then suddenly all members vanished and the blonde was left behind, confused as hell.

15 MINUTES EARLIER

"Sungjoon!" the boss yelled, "Yes boss?" "Release the hallucination gas!" Sungjoon squealed, this is what he has been waiting for. "Of course~" he smiled while he left the room.

"It's released sir!" "Good job kid." Sungjoon smiled while hearing that. "You can say something that announces it." "Ok sir!" Sungjoon took the intercom and said: "May your worst nightmare become reality..."

"Oh god..." Hightop (S-3) whined. He saw Ron and Yuseung, fighting for something. The maknae carefully came closer, then he could hear what his hyungs said. "I will kill you and then him!" Ron said. "No! I will do that!" Yuseung answered and Hightop started whining. When the older two heard that, they immediately stopped. They were both holding a gun. Ron sobbed, it was a sudden change. "Hyungs... Did they put you in too?" The maknae shivered. "No... We entered by ourselves..." Yuseung answered, the youngest didn't know if he was sarcastic or not. While looking at Yuseung, the rapper didn't notice the oldest, Ron, bringing his gun to his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter