Coagulation

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: Super junior (KRY) - coagulation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgFLLKQnRXU)

13 REMAIN

"I-I can't believe it... T-T-Taehyung!" Suga said with a trembling voice, staring at the screen blankly. "That stupid kid... He just screwed his own damn life!" his groupmate J-Hope sneered and stood up. "I can't take this anymore," he said while clenching his wrists. "N-no!" the older looked at him with wide eyes and stood up, ready to get a hold of the dancer, "You're not going!" he said while shaking his head firmly. When he said that, the other facepalmed while shaking his head. "Do you think I am that dumb to just give them another life to play with? No ing way! I am staying here!" the dancer yelled as he ran upstairs in a rage, and left his hyung behind, completely dazed by the other's fierce reaction. A first tear made its way down Suga's cheek as he fell on his knees. V and Rapmon were dead, Jungkook, Jin and Jimin were too blank to realize, and the only other stable one left was probably not stable anymore. "Life is cruel... Life is really cruel..." he murmured. Suddenly the rapper heard a crashing sound and something breaking. "Oh !" Suga quickly ran up the stairs and slammed the door open to their bedroom. "Hoseok! H-Hoseok!!" he yelled as he scanned the room, looking for his groupmate or a broken window. "H-hyung... I-I'm here..." a familiar voice made Suga look at the left, and there he found J-hope sitting in the dark corner of the room. The rapper sighed from relieve but at the same time the glinstering eyes in the dark made him worry. Hoseok was crying. He was surrounded by pieces of the vase that was in the hall. There was always a flower in it, because the manager wanted it. This time it was a Citron chinese flower, and it was laying in front of Hoseok's feet, and that was a bitter sight. Suddenly Rapmon's quote popped into the rapper's head. When the leader had seen the citron flower, he had gasped and said that it meant sadness. He refused to look at the flower ever since, and Suga followed the blonde's example. A few days later, the battle royale had begun. The rapper always wanted to blame that damn flower, but he was not crazy. "I-I broke..." J-hope's trembling voice made the older flinch. "T-the vase..." the younger finished his sentence while looking at his shivering hands, blood flowing from a deep cut from his right one, and then at the older. His eyes were full of regrets, and extreme fear. Suga felt like his heart had just shattered into pieces, and ran to the younger to hug him tightly. "I-I'm scared that they..." the younger choked on his own sobs. "I will protect you, Hoseok-ah..." the older patted his head, "They won't come to get us..."

"Jinyoung, your turn to take patrol," Jinon (A-2) said as he came walking into the restaurant of the hotel they were staying. The alliance had hit the jackpot, Minho (C-5) had been able to regenerate the electricity and there was still a lot of unexpireable food in stock. It was also still in a good state, except the bugs that were constantly creeping around. The only problem had been pointed out by Park Min Woo (D-7), there was a possibility that in one of those rooms, another participant was staying, or a trap. They were nowhere safe. And they knew it too well, that's why they were taking 3-hour shifts to patrol in front of the building. Just scream if there is danger, they would usually say. Jinyoung (E-1) stood up, took his spear and patted Jinon's shoulder on the way outside. When he was on his position, he started talking to himself. "We lost so many people already... It feels like they are targeting us..." he murmured as the leader looked at the beautiful blue sky. "Dude of course they would target us," he chuckled to himself while looking at a fluffy white cloud, his mouth curling up in a slight smile, "We are against them, they would prefer us to die than the people who are playing the game..." His smile faded away after a while and the leader sighed, "Maybe the ones we lost were lucky... Hyeongkon, Kyung, Tukutz, Taehee... And my beautiful group members... Only our maknae is left, I'm even surprised he made it this far..." As he started to scan the area, the leader wondered what Gongchan (B-6) was doing. Suddenly his jaw dropped, "Maybe... he's playing the game?" his hair got ruined as he messed it up while shaking his head firmly, "No! Can't be!" The B1A4 member sighed as he scanned the area once again and turned around to look at the imposant hotel the others were in. A noise made Jinyoung flinch and turn around. A participant had appeared right in front of him.

"T-T-Taehyung?"

The other only smirked. It was indeed the newest participant, just joined, and already more than ready to party. V (S-9). Jinyoung tried to swallow his fear, and looked at the other with serious eyes. "Why are you here..." The younger chuckled and looked at the older with half-lidded, dark eyes. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter