56 guys in an empty room

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this... Where am I?" CNU was full of questions after he had opened his eyes. He found himself in a dark room, it seemed empty, but somehow, it didn't feel like that. After blinking for a while, the geek noticed the familiar noises of other people sleeping. He thought it was just B1A4... wrong. The vocalist stood up and shrugged a clinging arm off, he bet it was Sandeul. CNU carefully stood up, not wanting to trip over one of his mates. After some shambling carefully, he tripped. "Y-yah... Why did you do that... Is that you? Sungmin-hyung? Hyeongkon-hyung?" CNU flinched by hearing the unfamiliar, sharp yet young voice. Suddenly the geek got blinded by a strange ray of light. He covered his eyes and blinked, noticing it was the other's cell phone. "CNU-sunbae?" the voice sounded surprised, "What are you doing here? This is supposed to be... our... dorm..." his voice faded away when the young man's eyes got used to the darkness, this was definitely not the dorm he normally lives. "Eh yeah, I'm CNU... And you are? Can you please put that light off? It slightly hurts..." the older was still covering his eyes. "Wow sunbae, not so much questions at the same time..." the other muttered while putting the light off, CNU's vision was now fully dark with a flashing light in the middle, restants from the impact of the cell phone. "I'm Seungjin, from A-jax, we are from DSP but pretty unknown," Seungjin introduced himself with a light chuckle. "A-ahh..." the older nodded, "Do you know what we are doing here? And where the light button is? I feel like I'm blind no-" the geek suddenly stopped because he heard some noises. Some shuffling, then a yawn, a third one must be awake. Then a click and the light went on all of a sudden, to show an empty room full of sleeping males. "Who-" CNU turned around while Seungjin just gasped.

"I-It's Tablo-sunbaenim!"

"Hi~" Tablo smiled softly at the others, "You are CNU and Seungjin I presume?" "N-neh..." the 2 younger nodded at the same time. They were both surprised to see such a veteran idol here too. "Do you know anything about this?" Both younger shook their heads, while CNU muttered: "I think no one does... Let's wait for the others to wake up... Maybe there is someone who knows a bit..." The others nodded in agreement. "Look! The next one is awake!" Seungjin exclaimed while pointing at a beautiful boy who was slowly getting up and stretching himself. "I bet he is a visual..." CNU whispered to the maknae and it made him grin softly. "Who are you?" Tablo asked. "Tablo-sunbae? CNU? Seungjin?" the flower boy blinked. "I'm Shim Yejun... From F.cuz... You probably won't know our group, but we are already on stage for quite long... But can you tell me what I- no, we... are doing here?" the maknae looked around, spotting his leader next to him and shaking that man's shoulders in an attempt to wake him up. Jinon slowly opened his eyes after some time, and also the other ones woke up one by one, some people hugging each other, but always asking the same question: "What are we doing here?"

"Hey... It's Son! Between all those idols?" Youngjae exclaimed, pointing at the soccer player who was struggling to get up. "I'm so dizzy... What did that newbie bodyguard do to me?" The others all stopped mumbling while Jinyoung went over to help the younger. "You remember something?" he asked and that made Heungmin nod. "I remember someone holding chloroform under my nose and picking me up, but after all of that it is all pitch black in my mind..." The others all nodded. "Now you say it..." M.pire's maknae Jerry nodded, "I think we were all got kidnapped because I remember finding my members on the ground in a gass cloud, and then I fell down too."

N was completely freaking out because he didn't knew what was going on at all. Also Himchan started to freak out as soon as he woke up, because of the terrible outfit he was wearing. Everyone was wearing a grey pair of sweatpants and coloured shirts according to their group. B.A.P had the color orange, Himchan hated orange. "Himchan calm your-"  Daehyun was interrupted by the visual, "This is terrible! I hate orange! These sweatpants are comfy but ugly! I am so jealous of B1A4 because they have pretty pink! Did I already say i hate orange?" Himchan kept on blabbering like that for a while, but the others were not really caring.

"IF NOBODY TELLS ME WHERE I AM, I'M GOING TO LEAVE!" someone who was asian-caucasian yelled. M.pire's leader Taehee tried to calm the visual down. "You don't know what you'll find outside, maybe even something really bad..." he said as he gently patted the younger's back. "H-how do you know?" Red was being all angry because of his fear. "Guojin... I'm not sure... But I have that feeling..." the leader said while looking at the others, those were all looking at the same thing

They were all looking at a tou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter