Midnight sun

Battle Royale! (Extended version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter's song: F.cuz - Midnight sun (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUMX4sI6oUg)

10 REMAIN

"Hyung... Why are you still following me..." Seungyeop (C-7) murmured while he stumbled forward. Slow, but steady. Fatigue was hitting the two remaining A-jax members. The guilty killer who had come to senses, most of the time, and the protective, innocent hyung, who spent the last days hiding with his now dead companion. Sungmin (H-1) sighed, "I want to stay with you untill it ends and we get out of this together, I already told you." The maknae turned around and gave the older a frown, "B-but... I don't deserve to get out of here! You do, but I don't! And you better stay away from me, what if I kill you? We never know what will happen!" The older shook his head and patted the other's shoulders. "It's okay, even though I will have to say it a million times, I will protect you, I wasn't able to protect Seungjin to the end. Maybe if we had only taken you..." The older looked at the ground with sad eyes. Maybe if they were with 3... There were two possibilities: or they would've been both dead, or all alive... Seungyeop looked at the other confused, and his cheek softly. "Seungjin wanted to take you with us, remember? When we last saw each other? He wanted to save you... Maybe he would've been alive if you were with him..." "Don't see me like a holy saint. I wanted you two dead, just like everyone else!" Tears started flowing down on Seungyeop's soft baby-like cheeks. He wasn't okay with this, not at all. He just wanted to be alone. Sungmin sighed and ruffled the other's fluffy dark brown hair, that had become filthy and thick because they didn't get the chance to shower in 6 days. "I just want to say that we are still here for you, every single one of us, our five buddies who now are at a better place, and me-" Sungmin had to stop, because the other had bursted into uncontrollable sobbing. The poor guy was completely broken, it was a heart-breaking sight. Also the older's heart broke and he pulled the other in a warm embrace. "It's okay, Yeoppie... It's okay... You can let it all out, and then we'll have a fresh start." But when Seungyeop opened his mouth again to let out his biggest frustration, Sungmin felt like a lightning had struck him.

"I... killed Yunyoung-hyung..."

"W-what? Yeop... I-is that true?" Sungmin couldn't believe what he had just heard, and didn't want to believe it either. Seungyeop only nodded while looking at the ground, that boy was slowly breaking down and getting into a shock. But he wasn't completely innocent yet, his psychotic self could take control any time, so Sungmin was actually not safe. The taller whiped the other's tears and spoke words of comfort: "That wasn't you, Yeop... That was a psychopath that took control over your body. That is not your true self. They want to see you break, and now, you are giving them what they want... You should stand strong and tell them that they are wrong, okay?" he cupped the younger's cheeks and looked down at him with a warm expression, showing the other that he truly cared, no matter what the other's state was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter